Forums
April 19, 2024, 11:37 PM

Author Topic: The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!  (Read 8912 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2018, 07:39 AM »
As derp said, I wasn't being serious with that Magnus.

Think about it Magnus, why would I post THAT specific comment in THAT specific thread? Completely random it seems huh?

It was actually a retaliation to something else, but I won't bore you with the details, feel free to waste your time trying to find a way back to me though.

Offline Magnus

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2018, 10:56 AM »
As derp said, I wasn't being serious with that Magnus.

Think about it Magnus, why would I post THAT specific comment in THAT specific thread? Completely random it seems huh?

It was actually a retaliation to something else, but I won't bore you with the details, feel free to waste your time trying to find a way back to me though.
It's all cool, Komodo, I get you that you didn't mean any evil, but such a sentence still sounds offensive at the same time as it clearly shows you have a negative view on the scheme enough to mock it as if its existence in WormNET was something bad. Any Mole Shopper fanatic would be alarmed by that. But again, all cool, forget about it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2018, 11:16 AM »
That's cool man, but I am actually the sole supporter of Mole Shopper, excluding yourself and Zalo ;)

I have no hard feelings towards the scheme Mole Shopper, I enjoy watching Zalo play actually, I want people to accept the scheme and stop ridiculing it.

My only issue is with Zalo trying to make it seem more than it actually is. :)

Zalo f**ked up though!

Zalo f**ked up SO f**king much, he actually diverted attention away from everyone yelling at me, that's the 1st time I ever saw that... So yeah, Zalo MUST have f**ked up something bad ahahahah!

Offline Anubis

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2018, 10:51 PM »
Yeah this is pretty much the first time everyone backs up Komo. If that happens you know you have messed up. xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2018, 11:11 PM »
To be fair, i've never been THAT outrageous :D

Offline Sensei

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2018, 01:40 AM »
We've got your point. relax now.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2018, 11:15 AM »
We've got your point. relax now.

Or you can choose to ignore me? Then you won't see my posts etc.

Just a suggestion mate :)

Offline Godmax

« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2018, 11:25 AM »
Still posting in this thread? The match has been cancelled, not postponed, cancelled!

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2018, 05:25 PM »
so... who won? daina or zalo?

Offline Godmax

« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2018, 06:12 PM »
No one

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2018, 07:39 PM »
then maybe I will take 40 dollars then

Offline Godmax

« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2018, 08:01 PM »
I take your 80 dollars cause Poland was so bad during world cup, damages for pain and suffering as a viewer!

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2018, 11:15 PM »
I take your 80 dollars cause Poland was so bad during world cup, damages for pain and suffering as a viewer!

I should take 1 million $$$ from u then :DD

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2018, 02:33 PM »
Lets make a 40 $ buy-in classic league who's in

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2018, 03:04 PM »
In real life, millions of people, few things, grew into billions of people, many things....

Worms Armageddon, many players, few schemes, grew into few players, many schemes...

See the problem? (In real life parents/law force people to grow more diverse, online people choose whatever they want or what's available)

I love Chicken23 idea, allow any scheme to be played, but that's in theory, would I hell be sitting for an hour playing a battlerace lol... Or relying on luck for Comet Dodgin or Mole Shopper / Team17 etc...

Honestly, I think too much diversity just pushes people apart.

If it was up to me i'd just go with Big RR / Hysteria / Elite.

Those would be the 3 schemes that suit everybody, noobs can play, experts can play.

TTRR is too fidgity and boring/slow for most people, BnG is far too boring, Team17/Shopper/Roper are too lucky, Intermediate takes too long and people who don't like it don't wanna be doing Bo3.

Pretty much most people(not limited to the bubble TUS people live in) agree these are the best rope/aim/strategic schemes there are:

Big RR / Hysteria / Elite.

I would welcome a league with these 3 schemes, it doesn't matter WHAT your personal preference is, we can all agree these are simple schemes to get into, yet extremely advanced at a high level, extremely competitive, every scheme can have very high % win rates if you are good enough, they are the most fun/common of the types of schemes they are as well.

We can always do the other schemes in our own time, or in Cups/Tournaments, like we do now.

Would you rather WA always be dead and inactive? Or at least bring in more players for schemes people actually like, THEN try and convert them to other schemes later, let them enjoy the game first, before abusing them with our toxic opinions of what is worthy or not.

We need to stop looking at new players as potential legends who can master lots of schemes, most of us have been playing for at least 3+ years, that's a long time to play a game, let alone 15+ years like some of us...

Let's do something simple again, please???