Forums
April 25, 2024, 10:57 AM

Author Topic: Thinking about new test stuffs  (Read 4631 times)

Offline Mega`Adnan

Re: Thinking about new test stuffs
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2015, 04:13 PM »
im not trolling, im supporting sensei.
btw, 0 powered weapons do NOT cause desyncs for some people.
all my comments are true  :)

But it's for SOME people, new update must have that teststuff so that EVERYONE can play darts without a problem & also to popularize it. ;)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2015, 04:21 PM »
Sensei why do you always make these things personal? It's a good idea yes, but before I vote in I want to know for sure it is going to work for everyone. Wtf is wrong with that?

Offline SiD

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2015, 04:25 PM »
0 powered drills!
Good thinking sensei.
not only eliminates the risk of someone drilling worms off the start platform, it also means worms will stay in the same place on the board, allowing players to count their score in case they forget.

Offline philie

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2015, 04:31 PM »
btw, 0 powered weapons do NOT cause desyncs for some people.
But it's for SOME people, new update must have that teststuff so that EVERYONE can play darts without a problem & also to popularize it. ;)

so it's THEIR fault if they desync, not 0 POWERED WEAPONS. cause THEY would just need to UPDATE.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2015, 05:15 PM »
so it's THEIR fault if they desync, not 0 POWERED WEAPONS. cause THEY would just need to UPDATE.

So 1st you say it doesn't cause it, then you admit it does but not if they update, make up your mind??

It isn't their fault, it's a bug, how can it be their fault? They didn't program it...

it also means worms will stay in the same place on the board, allowing players to count their score in case they forget.

That would be awesome man! Would save so much time :D

Offline Hurz

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2015, 09:13 PM »
maybe topic should be moved to smth darts related lol. first time i read this.

1. great idea sensei, only idea i got why nobody ever thought of it before is: its no default game option to set drill power to 0. i only used scheme eddy to make schemes so far, not possible there, too.
2. best way do avoid problems with drilling start is to not drill the start.
3. if you drill the start but it has no effect on other worms (they wont move or even plop) your turn is still gone and you cant redo it cuz it was your own fault to drill the start. so actually only thing needed is safe starts.
4. ofc if drill wont harm anyone cuz 0 power it makes games way more fast and easy, on start AND on target, so yes, great idea indeed :)
5. we dont need even more drops and desynchs, so, if using external scheme editors causes this - first time i heard of that prob btw - we wont use it.

edit:

6. best way to help scheme would be to stop kindergarten among active players.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:43 PM by Hurz »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2015, 12:56 AM »
Never had any problem.

Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2015, 01:27 AM »
Never had any problem.

No, this can't be true, philie said so ;)

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2015, 08:30 AM »
Never had any problem.

No, this can't be true, philie said so ;)

Hah! :P

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline philie

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2015, 10:01 AM »
seems i was wrong, so let me correct this:

just some things i gotta say here (and i dont even play darts):
-0 powered weapons dont cause desyncs
-senseis idea sounds good
-komo is just jealous

Offline Sensei

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2015, 11:00 AM »
Funny part is that Adnan droping approximately 2 times per tour, but he's commenting how 0 power weapons is not good idea cause it could cause desynchronizations maybe once in 50 games!?? (and we're not even sure that 0 power would be the problem when that happens)

While reading some comments here, I feel like being part of the circus.

Kaleu was serious or sarcastic about not having any problems yet?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2015, 11:21 AM »
Let me correct that for you :)

just some things i gotta say here cuz i'm a retard:
-i am sorry in advance for being a complete idiot.
-0 powered weapons do indeed cause desyncs, as usual i like to talk crap cuz im a faggot.
-senseis idea sounds good if it works
-komo is right as usual

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2015, 01:23 PM »
Funny part is that Adnan droping approximately 2 times per tour, but he's commenting how 0 power weapons is not good idea....

Lol, have you ever seen me dropped as desynchronisations? I just drop because of AC fail in my house which turns off everything including my PC too, not because of my desynchronisations. ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:26 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Offline philie

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2015, 03:31 PM »
Let me correct that for you :)

just some things i gotta say here cuz i'm a retard:
-i am sorry in advance for being a complete idiot.
-0 powered weapons do indeed cause desyncs, as usual i like to talk crap cuz im a faggot.
-senseis idea sounds good if it works
-komo is right as usual

why you start insulting me now?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2015, 03:43 PM »
Lol, have you ever seen me dropped as desynchronisations? I just drop because of AC fail in my house which turns off everything including my PC too, not because of my desynchronisations. ;)

You didn't understand me man. I know why are you dropping, but don't really know why you're commenting on this subject.
You're gonna drop 97% tours, desynchronizations will happen in 3%. You caused more damage than this shit will do in next 5 years :D (joking ofc, but that's how it actually is)

And I'm asking Spleen and Komito (again) : Pls attach replays where you had problems with dropping on schemes with 0 powered weapons. So we can forward it to CyberShadow and I'm sure he'll explain us the reason why they happened. All I wanted to say is that you can't be sure before checking.