Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:14 PM

Author Topic: Top 5 players & clans of all time  (Read 11650 times)

Offline Korydex

Top 5 players & clans of all time
« on: November 18, 2015, 04:34 PM »
Subj
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:55 PM by Korydex »

Offline Korydex

Re: Top 5 players & clans
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 04:36 PM »
del
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 05:05 PM by Korydex »

Offline Sbaffo

Re: Top 5 players & clans of all time
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 07:02 PM »
imho

1. Mablak
2. Random
3. barman
4. Husk
5. Komo

1. dt
2. CF
3. cFc   
4. CKC
5. TdC

You've just read my mind about players! They're the only players so far that have impressed me.

About clans :

1. CF
2. dt
3. cFc
4. CKC
5. RoH

I haven't got a good knowledge on players because i've been playng only for 4 years.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:06 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 07:07 PM »
1. Mablak
2. Random
3. Barman
4. Crash
5. Dulek

1. CF
2. dt
3. cFc
4. RoH
5. CKC
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:09 PM by Chelsea »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 07:28 PM »
Players, not in any specific order:

daina - One of the best all-rounders ever, unlike some great all-rounders, she will play anyone at anytime, she doesn't moan about schemes, the real boss of cfc and she's cute :D

Masta/Nonentity - His roping never ceases to amaze me, he's ridiculously good at Roper, WxW, Big RR and TTRR, my 4 favourite Rope genres.

wormf00d - My favourite BnG player of all time, the only person who was able to beat me more than just a few times at my peak, while being stylish at the same time, a good friend, I miss him...

Jmoberg - Back in like 2000 when Warmers were the best thing to do, Jmoberg was like my idol, his scrolling is probably the reason I got so addicted to Worms Armageddon in the 1st place.

Husk - While not the best at any specific scheme, he's way above average at everything, the widest variety of skill i've ever seen, he's fun as hell to play with and he doesn't givva f**k what anyone thinks.

Clans, not in any specific order:

cfc - Obvious choice here, extremely skilled but don't care about losing and always a good laugh, best clan i've ever been part of :)

TEA / HoS - The rivalry between these 2 clans during the WACL era was legendary! They both dominated more than any clan ever.

CKC - They have been strong since day 1,  had their ups and downs but never cease to bring it!

t5x - These guys were just f**king awesome, 5 of the best Ropers of all time, they just destroyed everyone at the time lol.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 08:26 PM »
Players

Mablak - Absolutely the best, no questions asked, a savant at basically every scheme there ever was.

Random - See above.  Close to Cody's level, but not quite the vast repertoire and not nearly the roping and intermediate chops of Mablak.

Volrin - More myth than man, played rope at a ridiculous level when most of us could barely shadow.  The first true superstar of worms.

Komodo - Dave was one of the better warmer ropers that was kicking around WN in early 2000's, but his utter dominance of a scheme unlike any player in any scheme before or since in BnG is why he makes this list.

Barman - He rounds out the list of superstar all-rounders, his excellent roping paired with excellent BnG ability puts him squarely in this spot.

Clans

HoS - Original GOAT clan, never has there been a clan before or since that had such a concentration of the best players in it.

t5x - Crazy awesome mexicans who destroyed everyone in worms.  I remember talking trash to cool and volcom and then getting owned hard.

cFc - Great lineup, good players, prime lales in the mix, need I say more?

CF - The third reich of wormnet, probably the best group of elite players ever assembled, trumping EiF. 

NBR - In my opinion, the best group of ropers ever assembled in one place.  Some of these guys were just insane, jmoberg, saltyk9, shadymilkman, volrin, wargod, theone, anubis, marco/seb, tenchi, beelz, fearless, oijogja, fudo, the list goes on and on.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 09:08 PM »
Random
Mablak
IllBeBack
Volcom
Daina & dibz share it

*MPH would make my list if he weren't so crappy at rope

HoS
CF
CFC
CKC
TEA

Offline Uzurpator

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 12:08 PM »
1)Mablak
2)Ramdom00
3 Lukz (a.k.a. Knight, NaíT, NaíTh, Nait, Lukzeh, Lukze, Karis, L, Kitar, Lelouch, ArtiC)  :o
4)Zippo
5)Daina

1)CF
2)TaG
3)CFC
4)CKC
5)dt

03:08: surgeonb2b`ckc> eh Uzur ur my nightmare

Offline Anubis

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 05:53 PM »
Players in no particular order:

Mablak
Dextah090
barman
Volcom
Ramb0 (didn't he surpass Mablak in overall on FB at the end?)

Clans in no particular order:

dt
sCa
CKC
SfX
NBR
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 05:55 PM by Anubis »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 06:15 PM »
dibzor, csongor, buffon, smellsei, egg, egg2,

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 06:38 PM »

No, Mablak was miles ahead lol.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2015, 06:48 PM »
Clans in no particular order:

dt
sCa
CKC
SfX
NBR
Every clan you were in, Kai?  CONCEITED MUCH?  ;D

Offline Husk

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 07:13 PM »
in alphabetical order:
Barman, Lukz, Mablak, Random00

also in alphabetical order:
CF, cFc, dt

Offline Crazy

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2015, 08:06 PM »

No, Mablak was miles ahead lol.

Ramb0 was ranked elite, not sure if Mablak ever achieved that... I think Anubis memory might be better then yours Komo :P
Ranking dated october 2007:

Ramb0 was runner up in season 1 and season 4, and he won season 7, 20 and 22. Mablak only won season 1 as far as my statistics goes (https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/worms-history-from-rankings-to-the-birth-of-tus-15257/). So yes, I think for sure Ramb0 achieved better ranking then Mablak in the end.

You, Sir Komodo, are incorrect with your statement.

Offline Free

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2015, 09:02 PM »
#1 clan of all time (considering everything) hands down is dt. I'm not being bias here, it's my experience stating this as a fact. ;)

6 PO wins in a row, then one bronze (barman doesnt know how to use patsy xD) and then 3 PO wins in a row again and the skill level being most high imo, CF wasnt that active but we beat them in 1 or 2 PO's in that run.

#2 CF

These dudes are serious when it comes to competition! I also admire the passion and organisation skills that both Random00 and SPW have. I wish majority of CF would find that fire to worms more than just when EAC comes around. :)

Last of the three is like cFc, TaG aaaand...

CKC because legends.

TOP 5 playerz of all times (considering everything)

#1 Mablak
# 2 Random
# 3 Daina
# 4 Anubis
# 5 Free (go f@#! yourselfs)