Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:14 PM

Author Topic: Top 5 players & clans of all time  (Read 11659 times)

Offline Sbaffo

Re: Top 5 players & clans of all time
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2015, 11:06 PM »
There seem to be many crazy horny people here naming persons I have never seen before and never will. Can we also name imaginary ghosts?

Who the f@#! are you? Ridicolous.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 11:09 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2015, 01:30 AM »
1. Dizzy
2. Revival
3. SaltyK9
4. Mablak
5. Komodo
Haha im going to tell clint about this when hes on tonight to feed his ego ;D

I would be more worried about feeding Komo's ego (he absolutely belongs in everyones top 5 though). I bet he shits when he sees this. I'm suprised Salty isn't on your list. Or anyone elses . . . NBR is the greatest W:A roping clan of all time and he was the best roper in NBR. Though there could be an argument for anyone in NBR depending on taste.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2015, 02:13 AM »
1. Dizzy
2. Revival
3. SaltyK9
4. Mablak
5. Komodo
Haha im going to tell clint about this when hes on tonight to feed his ego ;D

I would be more worried about feeding Komo's ego (he absolutely belongs in everyones top 5 though). I bet he shits when he sees this. I'm suprised Salty isn't on your list. Or anyone elses . . . NBR is the greatest W:A roping clan of all time and he was the best roper in NBR. Though there could be an argument for anyone in NBR depending on taste.
I think i was thinking in more of an all-around type sense.  Salty's roping is more insane than basically anyone if you ask me.  He's the most entertaining roper I've ever seen for sure, always balls to the wall in any situation.  If it was top 5 ropers, k9 is #2.  But since he thinks elite is what his roping is and T17 is the developers that made this game, hes not on my all-around list.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2015, 02:19 AM »
elite is what his roping is and T17 is the developers that made this game, hes not on my all-around list.

That is the absolute definition of the good ol' days!
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Godmax

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2015, 12:26 PM »
There seem to be many crazy horny people here naming persons I have never seen before and never will. Can we also name imaginary ghosts?

I am the max scheme developer and out in the open since 2008 not hiding under some bullshit tus "pro" matches over the years.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2015, 12:33 PM »
Players, not in any specific order:

daina - One of the best all-rounders ever, unlike some great all-rounders, she will play anyone at anytime, she doesn't moan about schemes, the real boss of cfc and she's cute :D

Masta/Nonentity - His roping never ceases to amaze me, he's ridiculously good at Roper, WxW, Big RR and TTRR, my 4 favourite Rope genres.

wormf00d - My favourite BnG player of all time, the only person who was able to beat me more than just a few times at my peak, while being stylish at the same time, a good friend, I miss him...

Jmoberg - Back in like 2000 when Warmers were the best thing to do, Jmoberg was like my idol, his scrolling is probably the reason I got so addicted to Worms Armageddon in the 1st place.

Husk - While not the best at any specific scheme, he's way above average at everything, the widest variety of skill i've ever seen, he's fun as hell to play with and he doesn't givva f**k what anyone thinks.

Clans, not in any specific order:

cfc - Obvious choice here, extremely skilled but don't care about losing and always a good laugh, best clan i've ever been part of :)

TEA / HoS - The rivalry between these 2 clans during the WACL era was legendary! They both dominated more than any clan ever.

CKC - They have been strong since day 1,  had their ups and downs but never cease to bring it!

t5x - These guys were just f**king awesome, 5 of the best Ropers of all time, they just destroyed everyone at the time lol.

haha thx komito, thats actually true i had to play last playoff in a shitty laptop ;p but well hopefully i ll get used to it

It's always daina or lalo ruling the TUS. xd

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2015, 02:37 PM »
Btw, threads like this would have been filled with drama and bitching back in the days. Everyone thought they had the best list and all others had no idea and so much ego going around. It was a lot of fun to read lol.

Offline Husk

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2015, 02:56 PM »
Ranking dated october 2007:

haha nice find m8 xD 2007... that was the 2nd coming of FB?

I remember my highest overall rank was 25th-30th~ when FB was most active

lmfao Ramb0, awesome, I had forgot about this great player =P also can't remember if it was around the same time, but ramirez was a beast in rr clanners

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 03:09 PM by Husk »

Offline ANO

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2015, 03:05 PM »

I am the max scheme developer and out in the open since 2008 not hiding under some bullshit tus "pro" matches over the years.

I have never seen/heard about you as well, welcome on board Godmax!
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/newbie-guide-book-26874/

Offline Godmax

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2015, 03:48 PM »
Oh thank you very much Ano that is very kind of you. The noobguide might help me get through the tough first days. I thank you again.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2015, 06:52 PM »
Btw, threads like this would have been filled with drama and bitching back in the days. Everyone thought they had the best list and all others had no idea and so much ego going around. It was a lot of fun to read lol.

There is of course some stuff i'd like to debate but honestly there is no point this is all for fun and opinion anyway, why ruin it :D

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2015, 02:28 PM »
For players
1. Asbest (Best in my league)
2. Xrayez (HAL, anyone?)
3. Mablak (What's a top 5 best players list without Mablak?)
4. TheWarlus (Helped bring back Battle Race)
5. MonkeyIsland (Since this is TUS)

For Clans
1. CKC (Historical clan. Without CKC, where would we be today?)
2. Che (Russians and other USSR members that are awesome!)
3. TDC (Deadly Game if you play with these dudes!)
4. cfc (First clan to get my attention, before I started creating clans, even though I was never their member)
5. DuMont (Debatable)
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Tomi

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2015, 03:05 PM »
Players:
1. Mablak
2. Random00
3. daina
4. csongi
5. titahemp

Clans:
1. cFc (not coz of me but the players who were/are playing here is just omg :D)
2. CF
3. dt
4. TaG
5. wnL (coz they are legends, i respect them really)

Offline Fenice

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2015, 03:48 PM »
Players:
1- dibz
2- franz
3- Mablak
4- mirux
5- Crash

Clans:

1- dt
2- RoH
3- cFc
4- CF
5- CKC

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2015, 05:05 PM »
Players:
1. Mablak
2. Random00
3. daina
4. ZiPpO
5. Titahemp

Clans:
1. CF
2. cFc
3. dt
4. CKC
5. TaG
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓