Forums
April 25, 2024, 09:25 PM

Poll

Where do you find yourself more often to discuss WA, and other things in general?

A WA discord server
TUS
Both

Author Topic: TUS or Discord?  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Kradie

TUS or Discord?
« on: February 06, 2023, 09:59 AM »
Hello..

I think that since the rise of worms discord servers, TUS activity may have taken a hit. Not in terms of league activity. But in general discussion about the game, and whatever else. So because of this hypothesis, I think the answer may be obvious. Yet, I am curious to see how many prefers to discuss these things on discord rather than here. Although, I admit, this is a ballsy claim on my end. I leave it to you.

Thank you.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TUS or Discord?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2023, 05:30 PM »
Where's the option for both?

Offline Kradie

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 05:48 PM »
Where's the option for both?
I thought about it.. Would it be an accurate representation though? It isn't Discord vs TUS topic after all.

But, I can see the conundrum of having just 2 options. I added ''Both''.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline jattaman

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 03:01 PM »
I just registered on both so I won't vote since I don't know , I always liked forum more because of it's structure - you see topics, you read what you want, you can search for what you want in archives. Oddly enough, forums sometimes die in favour of facebook or discord that start to migrate there, that happened with both of programming forums I was on - and then these fb and discords died.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2023, 01:21 PM »
Well, Team17 forum died (I miss it), but TUS will be updated to version 3.0 and receive an app that people might prefer over Discord (who knows?). This is the Ultimate site. I think it will thrive and maybe never die.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline sudopatchy

• France France
  • Stupid !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2023, 10:18 AM »
I would say use both,

This is the Ultimate site. I think it will thrive and maybe never die.

I don't think TUS would die considering how long its still exist and still thriving to this day.