Forums
May 03, 2024, 09:19 AM

Author Topic: W:A has been great, thanks to all of you!  (Read 3455 times)

Offline jOmOmbO

Re: W:A has been great, thanks to all of you!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2013, 01:39 PM »
I have never made an "I quit" thread but today is the day after I put a lot thoughts into it. During my semi-active comeback in the last couple months I enjoyed the clanners both in Q as well as the ones with dt, for a short period of time I thought W:A is back for me but I realized that I just don't have as much fun as I used to have, and it's not just old people that are missing, or a lot of public games are shopper/hysteria. I just can't feel the urge to play Worms anymore, I remember waking up and rushing to the toilet to get ready to play W:A all day even after several years of non-stop worming. It was really an awesome time and I wouldn't exchange it with anything. But a lot of time has passed and I suppose it's inevitable to leave W:A for good one time. I know many will say "you will come back", but for me this chapter of gaming is over. I just wanna thank all of you who made it possible to play a game for such a long period of time, I donated to MI for his brilliant work and I hope he will serve this community for a long time to come. He is clearly the greatest Admin W:A ever had!

I will make sure to drop in every once in a while to see what is happening with TUS and the people that are around.

Thanks again!
Will miss you Anubis. This is jMo by the way. I never did say I quit either, but I did come back for a little bit, havn't played much though, need to get used to this new keyboard. Good to see you again though. =)

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2013, 11:18 PM »
This is jMo by the way.
Thank you, we can read. ^.^

Offline Husk

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2013, 10:04 AM »
this is husk and the guy posted before me was toxic

Offline showtime

• cyber ne1?

• Ukraine Ukraine
  • spread legs, not lies :>
    • View Profile
    • sexy lords homepage
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2013, 09:57 PM »
I too remember nubis epic roping. First time I warmed with you, it blew my mind. Was very funny back then.
I bet we all meet here being like 80 years n' shit trying to fast tap while breaking our osteoporosis hands and not seeing our worms with our blind eyes :P
Btw hello guys :) Is Mo0k still around?

Offline ANO

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 11:09 PM »
Quit posts are for teenagers, you are a man. Many things are obvious. Free time etc are super different at our f@#!ing age. But think of worms like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stationst/2504161000/

SOmetimes, you can take a beer, open it, play a warmer, or something else, saying "I am rusty" uahuha and just have fun. Without imposing you a "quit-decision". I mean, if you don't get fun anymore in playing w:a, is ok, then don't play.

As you've written, you are not a wormer if you don't do a quit post, and so now you are, but don't impose a quit decision like a drug addict does. Your worms hormones are much more quiet now that you are a man.

Ciao!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2013, 07:36 AM »
Quit posts are for teenagers, you are a man. Many things are obvious. Free time etc are super different at our f@#!ing age. But think of worms like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stationst/2504161000/

SOmetimes, you can take a beer, open it, play a warmer, or something else, saying "I am rusty" uahuha and just have fun. Without imposing you a "quit-decision". I mean, if you don't get fun anymore in playing w:a, is ok, then don't play.

As you've written, you are not a wormer if you don't do a quit post, and so now you are, but don't impose a quit decision like a drug addict does. Your worms hormones are much more quiet now that you are a man.

Ciao!

your post would make sense if Anubis hadn't played the game for 13 years and quit many times implying that this is perhaps most likely the last time we're going to see him without an alias
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.