Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:22 PM

Author Topic: Who actually still plays?  (Read 8055 times)

Offline Sensei

Re: Who actually still plays?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2019, 01:15 PM »
We are committed to play untill we die, so I don't worry for the lack of activity.

I like your style man. Highfive.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2019, 02:20 PM »
To some degree I think I can understand what skunk3's saying. It can be quite boring to play against a player that doesn't have anything meaningful to say. Instead it can just be the usual exchange of words and expression e.g: xD, n1, bl, =D etc. However, this can establish a form of recognition between the two and bond of acknowledgement, that that player isn't that bad at all. But of course we have those that still possesses bad communication skill but also spouts nonsense and insults (Although this can be due to lack of language skills which isn't always necessary their fault?). Then again it depends on age, mental stability, how the intellect is raised, culture, religion and so fort. But I don't believe it is our job to assess every player that we meet under a microscope. Not everyone have a psychology degree and no one is asking anyone to attain a better aspect of the grey area. However, I believe it is best to use common sense.

In other words, if a person just spam, insult and quits over and over, just avoid that person until he/she/it/thing becomes more suitable for you and your environment. If not, just ban that motheryucker. Which Is something I do. Although I lay at wake at night, thinking ''What if I made a new super psychotic villain just because I banned them from my games?!''. Because they usually joins my game and insults me while getting repeatedly booted. But sometimes I just let them stay until everyone is ready and then boot that intellect.  Hate leads to the darkside, and these nabs do hate some Kradie for sure.  ;D
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline mystery

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2019, 12:34 PM »
We are committed to play untill we die, so I don't worry for the lack of activity.

I like your style man. Highfive.
:D

I like to think worms like that movie "the big lebowski" where a buch of old guys play bowling taking it dead serious.

Online xSniperx

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2019, 10:42 PM »
I play often in offline mode

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2019, 12:28 AM »
I will come back, as soon as I get a house lol, I miss this game like f**k...

Offline Kradie

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2019, 02:50 PM »

And what is stopping you now to play?
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2019, 07:41 PM »
I would like to come back to WA, problem is... I don't feel the same anymore as I used to previously... I like to take 1-2 warmup Big RR maps before I hop onto WormNET only to collectively wait an hour to play only 3-5 games and then feel mentally exhausted, maybe the actual turn-based strategy is no longer my cup of tea

also, I'm waiting for 3.8/4.0 but that's beside the point

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2019, 08:01 PM »
I would come back, but i dunno how instal WA at windows 10 + I don't have CD :x

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2019, 07:46 AM »
I would come back, but i dunno how instal WA at windows 10 + I don't have CD :x
Get it on Steam or sth

Offline Sensei

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2019, 06:44 PM »

Aren't you moving your stuff to some house like.. 2 years already?
Excuse me to ask, not my bussines.. Just curious cause you keep mentioning it :)

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2019, 12:47 PM »
Komo iam sure u miss WA much more than f@#!ing!! be honest aeee porra!!!

noone can f@#! like 14 hours a day without stop...but u can play for even more... so much better play... just wank in 10min and be back to play ae!!

Cos king!  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2019, 04:59 PM »
I haven't opened WA since January lol

Offline sock

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2019, 07:55 PM »
abcd
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 02:48 AM by sock »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2019, 11:15 AM »
I moved into a house with my ex in 2017, I woke up one day and she was gone, left me in like 3-4k debt cuz I had to pay double bills for everything myself...

Eventually a friend moved in about 5-6 months later, but then he moved out in 2018, there is no way I could afford the house myself, I ended up depressed as f@#! and felt suicidal, quit my job which I had for over 10 years, if it wasn't for coming across my cat I don't know if i'd still be here, he's really cheered me up and made me look at life in a new way since then.

So I went homeless for a while, i'm temporary staying at my parents right now looking for a good job, so all my stuff from my old house is in storage, my desk, monitor, keyboard, furniture, old consoles etc.

So yeah, i've been talking about needing a new house for a while, and that's why I haven't been playing because I can't play for shit on a laptop lol.

Offline nino

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2019, 04:18 PM »
Sad to hear that Komo, if i were near you, be sure id hunt her and make she tells why she left you like this, if she did not come with a good answer, slaves would make the job!!!

everything will be back to normal soon ae m8, if u wanna have some fun, ask me to join on our whatsapp group  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.