Forums
April 25, 2024, 10:58 AM

Author Topic: Who actually still plays?  (Read 8209 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: Who actually still plays?
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2020, 02:13 PM »
Sadly no pc anymore :'(

It's not like you played a lot anyway. Never saw much of you.

Cos when he was playing a lot..u were on the balls of ur dad!!

porra these putos who are here for 2 - 3 ago and thinks knows everyone !!!

<3 aeeee Krand00000
yep it's not 2001 anymore
That doesn't make WA dead, it's still flourishing.

To call W:A 'flourishing' is a joke. W:A is all but dead bro. The activity is so low at many times of the day. The vast majority of people online are snoopers, bots, and a small amount of random noobs. It's nothing like back in the day.

Obviously W:A is not TOTALLY dead but let's be real... it's on life support and has been for quite some time.

Heresy! You have no idea, the game is flourishing and brimming with pros playing all day. You just can't see us because obviously everyone is playing and never joins #AG, why would we, for the most part we even join through direct IP so you can't even notice us playing! We have been playing in our own league for YEARS, we have a new league created a couple years ago. But you need to be on the darknet to access that, and no I am not telling you how to access that league. We have special sponsors that give out 100k for finals and we stream on a chinese streaming platform, no, you can't access it outside from China. We all live in China btw, I moved there after I joined an elite squad. Mablak invited me and we live in a house together, it's awesome. :D I wish I could tell you more but I am under NDA and only the elite of W:A is playing.

Enjoy your public noob WA!

Edit: Shit my manager is knocking on my door, I told you too much...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 02:18 PM by Anubis »

Offline nino

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2020, 02:35 PM »
Porra Anubis!! u just turned the top secret public!!

now u gonna be judged by china's law, bl ae!

and iam not in china and play cos VPN king0!!!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2020, 03:05 PM »
Sadly no pc anymore :'(

It's not like you played a lot anyway. Never saw much of you.

Cos when he was playing a lot..u were on the balls of ur dad!!

porra these putos who are here for 2 - 3 ago and thinks knows everyone !!!

<3 aeeee Krand00000
yep it's not 2001 anymore
That doesn't make WA dead, it's still flourishing.

To call W:A 'flourishing' is a joke. W:A is all but dead bro. The activity is so low at many times of the day. The vast majority of people online are snoopers, bots, and a small amount of random noobs. It's nothing like back in the day.

Obviously W:A is not TOTALLY dead but let's be real... it's on life support and has been for quite some time.
It is a bit unfortunate that your timezone isn't aligned with most active players.

Obviously WA won't ever reach the activity standard of CS GO, Dota 2, Fortnite, and, so on.

Most of the people I play with are people who enjoys the scheme I play such as Roper Z, Big RR Z, TTRR, and sometime Hysteria, Normal, Aerial, Team17, and Elite. I see you there occasionally, and it seemed like you had a reasonable amount of fun. You should stick your head in more often, people just love zarring around. Oh wait, I forgot, I am not Mablak, Anubis, KRD, Ropa, Fudo, gand, Peja, IEW, ArcaDe, Rambo, Avirex, Komodo, m0nk, sm0k, knightz, papa, Camper, NAiL, HHC, Senator, Freeman, CraZy,  and so on.....  I am just me, KING of ZAR! AND WA HAVE BECOME ZARMAGEDDON SO DEAL WITH THIS MODERN FATE.  :D

You are welcome to join roper Z tournament on Friday..... Oh wait, I forgot, I am not.... xD

+1 Anubis.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline theredi

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2020, 03:08 PM »

Heresy! You have no idea, the game is flourishing and brimming with pros playing all day. You just can't see us because obviously everyone is playing and never joins #AG, why would we, for the most part we even join through direct IP so you can't even notice us playing! We have been playing in our own league for YEARS, we have a new league created a couple years ago. But you need to be on the darknet to access that, and no I am not telling you how to access that league. We have special sponsors that give out 100k for finals and we stream on a chinese streaming platform, no, you can't access it outside from China. We all live in China btw, I moved there after I joined an elite squad. Mablak invited me and we live in a house together, it's awesome. :D I wish I could tell you more but I am under NDA and only the elite of W:A is playing.

huahua damn asians, i was invited to north korea to teach kim how to rope thats why i was so inactive recently,

but tbh im just soooo f@#!en booored with my life... i dont feel like playing any games anymore, look like i need some changes or something.

Offline Y2JID

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2020, 10:48 PM »
Don't get me wrong krad zar is kinds cool but I can't rope for shit on a laptop well really I can't rope at all :'(
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline Anubis

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2020, 10:13 AM »

huahua damn asians, i was invited to north korea to teach kim how to rope thats why i was so inactive recently,

but tbh im just soooo f@#!en booored with my life... i dont feel like playing any games anymore, look like i need some changes or something.

Sounds like you see no purpose in anything that's currently available to you? Very common when you grow older. When you are young everything is new and exciting, new games, new GF, new jobs etc. But you get used to everything and some day you will start seeing pattern in everything. Conversations, games, partners and work. Everything feels the same and as such everything loses purpose. It's different from depression or sadness since you are not unhappy with yourself or something in particular. It's a relatively new and luxurious problem. Back in the days only very few rich people had the possibility to be over-saturated with what life has to offer. But the modern western world is over-saturated with entertainment and lives so fast and has so little "serious" problems. The farmer from 100 years ago had a simple purpose, make enough food so he and his family don't starve in winter. We do worry about losing our jobs, but not because we think we will starve to death, it's more like status quo we want to maintain. If you earn this amount of money you want at least the same forever so nothing changes. And this is the crux of it all, humans prefer no changes, but no changes mean boredom and in the end loss of purpose. Nothing matters really if you see no meaning in what you do.

Sorry for the off-topic but wanted to share/help. :)

Edit: This is just a distraction so I don't get kicked out from the house I currently live in with Mablak.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:16 AM by Anubis »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2020, 12:39 PM »
i wish i had time to play, but whenever i get free time away from family and kids i want to work towards starting my own business! I love SEO which is getting companies to the top of google results.

sometimes i wish some millionnaire would come along and do a cash tournament for wormers or maybe a PR agency so the retro gaming of worms got some interest or back in spotlight and encouraged people to play again or get a load of new players.

Hope everyone is well.

Tom

Offline Sensei

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2020, 12:53 PM »

Hope everyone is well.

Tom

I'm doing alright, thanks.

Toni

Offline nino

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2020, 01:12 PM »
Ae Anubis aka satanic beard, what have u doing in life ae? just curious my friend, still in contact with René?

ae Frango23 nice to see u putinho!

The Redi porra, stop complain of boreness and go some building cum from there and find a target below! theres always one way to have fun cos king!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2020, 01:27 PM »
Satanic beard lmao, it's like the other thing he's famous for besides roping.

When I think of Anubis, I always imagine this:

Offline nino

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2020, 01:54 PM »
hauhauha yeah Komo!

Offline skunk3

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2020, 06:00 AM »
It seems to me that the only time of day that has anything approaching decent activity is morning to early afternoon my time, which is roughly early afternoon to evening for much of Europe. I just hopped on WormNET to see if someone wanted to play some games and there was only one other person online, not including snoopers. It's sad. Most of the times that I want to / can play are times where it's mostly just Russians still awake. :/

I've been playing a decent amount of WMD lately not because I think it is superior but because I can actually find games lol

Offline theredi

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2020, 01:18 PM »

Sounds like you see no purpose in anything that's currently available to you? Very common when you grow older. When you are young everything is new and exciting, new games, new GF, new jobs etc. But you get used to everything and some day you will start seeing pattern in everything. Conversations, games, partners and work. Everything feels the same and as such everything loses purpose. It's different from depression or sadness since you are not unhappy with yourself or something in particular. It's a relatively new and luxurious problem. Back in the days only very few rich people had the possibility to be over-saturated with what life has to offer. But the modern western world is over-saturated with entertainment and lives so fast and has so little "serious" problems. The farmer from 100 years ago had a simple purpose, make enough food so he and his family don't starve in winter. We do worry about losing our jobs, but not because we think we will starve to death, it's more like status quo we want to maintain. If you earn this amount of money you want at least the same forever so nothing changes. And this is the crux of it all, humans prefer no changes, but no changes mean boredom and in the end loss of purpose. Nothing matters really if you see no meaning in what you do.

Ye its mostly that but also not enough contact with people and doing shit together. Last 15 years i was mostly outdoors hanging out with many people but now suddenly there are no people to hang out with. It`s like something sucked joy out of them and turned them into annoying, complaining suckers. So i prefer to be alone now but it is so boooring after longer period of time.

The Redi porra, stop complain of boreness and go some building cum from there and find a target below! theres always one way to have fun cos king!

u right king kongo but i dont feel like getting in troubles, and polish chicka is the biggest problem u can get if u meet wrong one xD (and most of them are huahauaua)

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2020, 05:01 PM »

Ye its mostly that but also not enough contact with people and doing shit together. Last 15 years i was mostly outdoors hanging out with many people but now suddenly there are no people to hang out with. It`s like something sucked joy out of them and turned them into annoying, complaining suckers. So i prefer to be alone now but it is so boooring after longer period of time.

u right king kongo but i dont feel like getting in troubles, and polish chicka is the biggest problem u can get if u meet wrong one xD (and most of them are huahauaua)

culiao
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline theredi

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2020, 06:45 PM »
ae culiao  :-*