Forums
April 20, 2024, 09:46 AM

Author Topic: Why ANO was banned?  (Read 7955 times)

Offline Hussar

Why ANO was banned?
« on: November 02, 2014, 11:27 AM »
Can someone explain ? Is he a public enemy or what ? :)

Offline Mega`Adnan

Re: Why ANO was banned?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 11:57 AM »
ANO you've been fully banned from TUS. You had 6 warnings in your history, all of them for the exact same thing.

He's a over-homo guy. He insults everyone. His insult level is more than taner. The guys like this should be banned. ^^

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 11:58 AM »
Ionlyneedtochatwithmonkey is online, probably he's ANO  :D

Offline theredi

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 01:03 PM »
ANO you've been fully banned from TUS. You had 6 warnings in your history, all of them for the exact same thing.

He's a over-homo guy. He insults everyone. His insult level is more than taner. The guys like this should be banned. ^^

and u are gay homo guy, f@#! this shit, monkey got period f@#!ing sissy girl, ban me too f@#! this shitty gay shithole...

Offline j0hny

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 01:06 PM »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 01:09 PM »
and u are gay homo guy, f@#! this shit, monkey got period f@#!ing sissy girl, ban me too f@#! this shitty gay shithole...

Then what are you waiting for, get BANNED then! :P
And look at yourself, calling me a homo...

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline theredi

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 01:10 PM »

And look at yourself, calling me a homo...

im really sorry, i forgot ppl from ur country prefer goats...

Offline Hussar

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 01:34 PM »
we are not a kids... does anyone from those "victims" said that his words was too vulgar or something MI?

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 02:13 PM »
Lol ANO banned cuz he was insult much bitch plz where is Godmax and taner btw

f@#! dis Shit We are all insult eachother without coutries or religons"Rasicts"     

#NO_FOR_BAN_ANO

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 02:22 PM »

Aw well, Son of ANO.
I thought you would be an honorable guy, but instead, you are supporting the bad. Like hey... Why no massacre of aliasing??
Enjoy your homo thing and abuses, pukes on me.... in the end, you'll be felt shame of yourself, and your life (+afterlife free).
Shame on you.

we are not a kids... does anyone from those "victims" said that his words was too vulgar or something MI?

ANO was supporting alias, and abusing j0hny's post. Dunno about its previous history, but I hope its gonna be bad.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 02:33 PM »
I wouldn't even count those as insults, those are friendly greetings where i'm from lol.

Offline Peja

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 03:23 PM »
well its because MI edited/deleted posts of ano in this topic  ;D

cant really remember the exact origin but he called 2 players f@#!ers haha.

Offline theredi

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 03:48 PM »

Aw well, Son of ANO.
I thought you would be an honorable guy, but instead, you are supporting the bad. Like hey... Why no massacre of aliasing??
Enjoy your homo thing and abuses, pukes on me.... in the end, you'll be felt shame of yourself, and your life (+afterlife free).
Shame on you.

ANO was supporting alias, and abusing j0hny's post. Dunno about its previous history, but I hope its gonna be bad.

oh damn u massacred me... i go live in shame now

Offline taner

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 05:39 PM »

Nah.Its idiots like you that take it seriously.

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 06:20 PM »
It's funny how ANO ignores 6 warnings and then MI is the bad guy when there are actual consequences for ANO.