Forums
April 23, 2024, 10:15 PM

Author Topic: Why ANO was banned?  (Read 7965 times)

Offline MeTonaTOR

Re: Why ANO was banned?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2014, 07:18 PM »
It's funny how ANO ignores 6 warnings and then MI is the bad guy when there are actual consequences for ANO.

This image is pretty similar to ASBEST, not to ANO :(
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Online Triad

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2014, 07:24 PM »
He got warned for 6 times. In most forums(at least the ones in Turkey) you get banned completely after one or two incidents. MI just lost his patience for ANO's behaviour, he should have seen this coming.
But imo ANO shouldn't be banned for permenantly.

ANO you've been fully banned from TUS. You had 6 warnings in your history, all of them for the exact same thing.

He's a over-homo guy. He insults everyone. His insult level is more than taner. The guys like this should be banned. ^^
You're not doing good neither. Talking about insulting is bad but your first sentence is provoking.

And look at yourself, calling me a homo...

im really sorry, i forgot ppl from ur country prefer goats...
Racism is the most pathetic way to insult.

we are not a kids... does anyone from those "victims" said that his words was too vulgar or something MI?
Respect. That's how you can solve problems redi dude. You should tell what you think and what should have been done about this incident in a politer way, instead insulting in any kind of way.

f@#! dis Shit We are all insult eachother without coutries or religons"Rasicts"
We gonna Burn You Turkey >:)
xDD
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:32 PM by Triad »

Offline Peja

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 07:28 PM »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2014, 08:09 PM »

It's not racism, it's xenophobia which is his favorite fobia only second to homophobia.

Basically, an ignorant.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline taner

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2014, 08:10 PM »
HAIL KING PEJA AND SUCK MY 9 INCHER

Offline nino

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2014, 09:03 PM »
That ban thing made me remember of this person,huahuahuahua Kiros!!! the worm itself!!!

Do not need to say whos him, only the strongs will undestand!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2014, 10:19 PM »
team17 is so proud of that neck
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2014, 11:19 PM »
Quote from: DarkOne
It's funny how ANO ignores 6 warnings and then MI is the bad guy when there are actual consequences for ANO.

nope, its funny how some ppl get warnings for cursing, but others dont get them for being douchebags

Quote from: Triad

Quote from: Aerox
It's not racism, it's xenophobia which is his favorite fobia only second to homophobia.

Basically, an ignorant.

really????????? REALLYYYY??????????? u calling me a xenophobic dude?? thats the funniest thing i can imagine for today ;D

and he used word racism because even tho i said people in ur COUNTRY, he knew that im relating to whole region, im sure that he knows same cases from his country

CHEERS AND PEACE TO ALL ;]

Hi ANO :D
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
<StepS> party
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline philie

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2014, 11:21 PM »
Hi ANO :D

tipp: try reading idereht backwards...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2014, 11:22 PM »

Quote from: Aerox

Basically, an ignorant.

really????????? REALLYYYY??????????? u calling me a xenophobic dude?? thats the funniest thing i can imagine for today ;D

edit: o nvm

i'm glad facts amuse you
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:30 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2014, 11:25 PM »
<StepS> party
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Crazy

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2014, 11:35 PM »
Why do you guts have to use homo so much as an insult all the time. It's difficult to take your opinion seriously when you do so. You're defending ano for his behaviour by at the same time keeping on with your racism and homophobic comments. I do not get offended but it shouldnt be on this forum (or any forum for that matter). Redi, when you posted shit like this 10 years ago I didnt care, cause you were just the kid. Why do you keep on with it, have you got some trouble in life? No need to take it out on MI or D1

Offline Hurz

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2014, 11:37 PM »
most ppl who use gay etc as insult are slightly homosexual in the closet ;)
racists usually just got small dicks :D

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2014, 11:54 PM »
I feel shit for calling peoples puto for all there years  :'(

Iam not homofobic.

:-* Crazy , no homo!!!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Peja

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2014, 11:57 PM »
i will always be your best puto  :-*

aeee rei