Forums
April 19, 2024, 07:24 AM

Author Topic: Why ANO was banned?  (Read 7949 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: Why ANO was banned?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2014, 12:16 AM »
Ah okay, so in a nutshell you are intolerant. No wonder you have to use so many curse words, always wonder how it must be to get mad about opinions and expressions of other people that are none of my business. Do you really believe people that that wear unpleasant colors or clothes (in your eyes) poison the youth? Maybe it is great to be gay, have you tried it yet?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:19 AM by Anubis »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2014, 12:21 AM »
At last. He deserved the ban. Guy who insults poeple in every topic. Guy who adds some unnecessery shits in every, even 'for-real' topic. Guy with nick ANO, which means anus in his lenguage (italy), guy who created clan called 69, and guy whoes each sentence is about sex. His brain is f@#!ed up.

Offline philie

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 12:35 AM »
guy who created clan called 69

i guess he really deserves a ban then, pff lol

Offline Maciej

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2014, 12:38 AM »
guy who created clan called 69

i guess he really deserves a ban then, pff lol

Just example there is not everything ok with his head, and you cut it out from the sentence.

Offline philie

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2014, 12:47 AM »
Just example there is not everything ok with his head

great example, lol

and you cut it out from the sentence.

...which does not make a difference.

regarding ano: one of the coolest, funniest and nicest guys around here.
there's everything ok with his head.

Offline nino

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 12:51 AM »
Iam sure all the way ANO did act was just his way, to be atleast on the internet, like ropa acts sometimes annoying peoples, iam sure in real life would be diferent, if i meet one day ano, iam sure we would not talk only about sex and if I meet ropa i doubt he would try to annoy me, we would talk and have fun porra!!!! thats for what life is made putoooooos!!! have fun and die !!!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 01:38 AM »
You say that im intolerant, but what does it mean? Dont u really see this have no sense? I can say that u are intolerant to people like me, who speak what they think and say openly that they dont support faggot looking people?? You say this is harmless and great to be gay. Thats fine with me if u think so, but i still dont like it. To be tolerant means to be able to withstand or endure an adverse environmental condition which is being gay to me :D but it anywhere says that i have to like it. And yes i belive this shit talking and faggots showing on tv is main reason why i see excatly the same people IRL, in my city, i often see a boy who looks and is dressed like a girl, some vampire or i have no idea what. It didint used to be that way. And no i didint try it, i simply dont wont to try, is it too hard for u to understand? See? I dont have to curse, only a little but dont kill me u tolerancy warrior.

Yes, being gay is harmless, you don't die early, you don't kill other people. In fact, it's the least problem I'd see in a country (or city) in which I live. It has no effect on you or the society you live in. It's like saying people who wear Jackets instead of coats are bad for you or your environment. So you say what you think, but you don't have any points. You are just saying they are bad and lack the "because". ;) Children often do that, but aren't you already an adult?

Offline Anubis

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 01:59 AM »
and what is ur point of this? I never tried to prove anything or convince anybody to anything so whats ur problem? Maybe im adult but i feel like a child? Another stupid way of thinking, there are many children way smarter than adults. You say being adult makes u daaamn smart? Ye most people thinks like that. Anyway i didint attack nor offend anybody, atleast personally, ur damn assumes are not my problem. Lets finish this conversation as it leads to nowhere. Greetings, farewell.

PS. ok mb except MI, i offended him a little, but cmon, if u feel offended by something like that then u are truly the damn sissy ass girl.

oh ye and ropa, but hes the one i always offend so i think he used to it :P i even think he likes it ;]

Yeah, a conversation about reasoning seems fruitless. I also don't see any progress of thought in your texts. Farewell. :)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2014, 02:35 AM »
Just like i dont feel in urs, but u cant finish it with grace i see, keep harrasing me, thats the behaviour i was talking about earlier, u are being the douchebag now or what? Ur damn ego tells u that u are damn right and cant admit that i can have different point of view?

Ok, this really now turned to nonsense from my side i can admit, but from your aswell, this truly has no sense or at least i cant see it ;/

We didn't talk about being right or wrong, bro. I was just questioning your reasoning, that's all. I am wondering why you think that way but you don't say anything. You just block everything.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2014, 03:49 AM »
go hom(ophobic)e

Offline Hurz

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2014, 04:49 AM »
Quote from: aerox
edit: o nvm

i'm glad facts amuse you
oh im sorry, did u say something?? why u erased it? scared? or just simply realised that it was just more of ur pure shittalking, blablabla always bullshit, never arguments. Im done with u, sry for bringing ur ugly name today but u are just the perfect example, and when i say about something i always use examples to help ppl imagine something what is usually beyond their power of understanding.

@ CRAZY

I have nothing against 2 males who f@#! each other in their homes, as long as they do it on their private sake, but when i have to watch people wearing rainbow colour or other shit looking clothes, and i see everywhere in tv people talking how great it is to be gay and rest of that bullshit propaganda it simply pisses me off, i`ve seen so much sick bullshit talking in tv programmes, i couldnt believe what are these people debating about... i dont like that coz it brainwash young people who dont have their own point of view, and they are simply copying what they see on daily basis, that how this shit works.

Quote from: hurz
most ppl who use gay etc as insult are slightly homosexual in the closet ;)
racists usually just got small dicks
bravo, mr PhD in psychology, u got me, i have small dick and im secretly gay wohohohohoho why my world is not as simple as urs? :D nvm, i wish all the good stuff for u, but stop being such faggot really plz

did i mention you with any word?
you seem to feel pretty offended by a general statement.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:50 AM by Hurz »

Offline Alien

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2014, 08:50 AM »
come on guys ! ano is a crazy raging bull and he might be a bit damaged in his head. lol
who is not ? i think we all are damaged, some more and some less.
those insults come from his heart, he is mostly like that.
it does not mean, that he is not a nice guy.
we all know that he can be a nice and cool guy and he is.
very many italian people are like that, it is their lifestyle and the way they feel.
some people can not ignore that and get offended very fast.
i understand that, but how about just to ignore him and his comments then.
he will surely forget about you in a week and problems are gone.
very many good threads started by him and i laughed so often about his comments/jokes.
he did much positive things for tus, he always cared about this forum.
tus without ano is not the same, it is just wrong.
he is a good member since a long time, tus needs ano.. yes tus lives from ano!
i do not know what happened and who got offended by him,
but one advice to you.. just ignore him and do not take things serious.
do not take anyone or anything in the internet too serious,
specially when it comes to insults.. it is not worth the energy to complain and fight.
keep calm and just ignore if you do not like and the problems will be away in a very short time.
permanent ban is really too much, does that mean he is banned forever ?
let us find a solution, maybe something like a tus jail, but not the death penalty.
fos will not let you down ano, hang in there, we will take you out of this. uahua buiii

Offline Korydex

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2014, 09:21 AM »
del
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 05:10 PM by Korydex »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2014, 09:25 AM »
You should change it for monthly MUTE ? Guys stop being pussy's.

Tus is for a very small community..... stop making it even smaller.

I cant imagine WA/TUS without sone peoples even if i "dont like" that much like others.

Even I, when i was an unknown player had a word fight with ANO after one roper tourney when i beated him...
I laughed so hard.... I didnt cryed because its just a game..... and COME ON ..... we all know temperament  of Italians..

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2014, 09:45 AM »
most ppl who use gay etc as insult are slightly homosexual in the closet ;)
racists usually just got small dicks :D

I agree. :-*

You should change it for monthly MUTE ? Guys stop being pussy's.

Tus is for a very small community..... stop making it even smaller.

I cant imagine WA/TUS without sone peoples even if i "dont like" that much like others.

Even I, when i was an unknown player had a word fight with ANO after one roper tourney when i beated him...
I laughed so hard.... I didnt cryed because its just a game..... and COME ON ..... we all know temperament  of Italians..

Say this in front on MI's face, if you are brave enough. :)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.