Forums
April 20, 2024, 08:19 AM

Author Topic: Why ANO was banned?  (Read 7954 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Why ANO was banned?
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2014, 08:15 PM »
there's no comparison though

Arabia is a backward country

and if you live there and cannot come to peace with this fact you're equally scum.

The xenophobia and homophobia of the countries of eastern europe is a joke in comparison
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:19 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2014, 08:35 PM »
there's no comparison though

Arabia is a backward country

http://cache.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/08/king-abdullah-economic-city-saudi-arabia2.jpg
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/01/20/business/20ssaudi.xlarge1.jpg
https://jgarciaalvarez.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/saudi-arabia-economic-cities.jpg

Yes yes... very backward...

Theredi almost literally said:

'Sorry Adnan, Your words mean sh*t to me, because people like you f*ck goats, gtfo'

He can as well 'sorry Theredi, your words mean sh*t to me because people like you go to Germany and steal cars'

That would be a damn good joke... really ^ ^ we poles would all laugh so much... ^ ^ yeee.... we wouldn't feel offended at all....

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2014, 08:38 PM »
Sorry, but I am a guy who licks his friend's ass, just because of long time spent together. I look at the Karma of my friends no matter how long I know them.
So is my karma good enough for you to lick my ass?  I hope so <3

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2014, 08:39 PM »
Quote from: Zalo
http://cache.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/08/king-abdullah-economic-city-saudi-arabia2.jpg
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/01/20/business/20ssaudi.xlarge1.jpg
https://jgarciaalvarez.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/saudi-arabia-economic-cities.jpg

are you serious or just a douchebag?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/saudi-arabia-the-middle-easts-real-apartheid-state/

if anyone gets offended at a cultural joke he's most likely a person who lacks education, an idiot with a false sense of pride and patriotism most likely shared and influenced by the society they live in. Specially in the internet.

But then there's facts.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:43 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2014, 08:44 PM »
Aerox, you miss 1 thing.

Adnan has no influence on His country. He is a cool guy who wouldn't hurt a woman. So why would his opinion be thrown away like a sh*t. Just because he is a part of this country? Because that is what Theredi did. He said ' You are from Saudi Arabia, You f@#! goats, so I don't talk to you '

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2014, 08:47 PM »
Aerox, you miss 1 thing.

Adnan has no influence on His country. He is a cool guy who wouldn't hurt a woman. So why would his opinion be thrown away like a sh*t. Just because he is a part of this country? Because that is what Theredi did. He said ' You are from Saudi Arabia, You f@#! goats, so I don't talk to you '

I never defended theredi though
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2014, 10:30 PM »
Hmm, time to lock this topix the OP already got his answer.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline philie

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2014, 11:18 PM »
Sorry, but I am a guy who licks his friend's ass, just because of long time spent together. I look at the Karma of my friends no matter how long I know them.
So is my karma good enough for you to lick my ass?  I hope so <3

wally, tus says yours is fine, but his is falling rapidly..

thank god my karma is mirrored, i won't get licked  :P

Offline nino

« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2014, 11:47 PM »
Zalo from ur post i detected u r puto. ty ae flw  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2014, 12:38 AM »
Zalo from ur post i detected u r puto.

I would be glad for justification of using such an unpleasant noun on me, Sir
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 12:48 AM by Zalo »

Offline nino

« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2014, 01:12 AM »
Zalo from ur post i detected u r puto.

I would be glad for justification of using such an unpleasant noun on me, Sir

just letting u know, nothing more ae.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2014, 01:31 AM »
just letting u know, nothing more ae.

You know nothing about my life. You know nothing about the people who I live for in the real life. I have some personal reasons to be sensitive when it comes to racism. One of these reasons appeared when I met Adnan today at WormNET who was... definately not in a good mood. I try to support people who in my opinion deserve some support. So be careful with your words and judgements, nino... I say that because I have very good memory to people who show their contemption towards me.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:42 AM by Zalo »

Offline nino

« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2014, 01:47 AM »
auHuahUAHuah u sure also does not know me too, iam joking puto! iam the joker king of this forum, for more that 10 years all i do in the forums of WA is joke and when i used to play was joke too ! huhuaHAuha.

RELAX PUTO.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2014, 04:46 PM »
Zalo ... No need to defend me.
Let this war be over. I have to apologize for what I said to ANO and all others here, may be because I need to understand that they were just joking (playing) with me. ANO, I am sorry for what I've been thinking of you....
or this there anything that offended by me? Well, ANO, I hope you'll get start to ... what to say... enjoy of being whatever you are, I like it.
So ... Peace guys. :-*

Buiii for ANO!!!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 04:50 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline avirex

« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2014, 10:08 PM »
gays, n@#!!!s, putos, sand n@#!!!s, homos, ANO's and pussy's i love you all!!

this entire thread was bullshit to read though lol

the only thing in this topic that was worth a view was Kiro the giraffe huah