Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:50 PM

Author Topic: Why do you play WOW instead of WOW?  (Read 4816 times)

Offline Camper

Re: Why do you play WOW instead of WOW?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 01:42 AM »
I had to punch him in the face cuz he wouldn't shut up lol

haha, rofl Leroy xDDD

GJ :P~

Offline Ray

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 10:22 AM »
Leroy... x) Sad thing things are like that around there, I mean that people make fun of you for this. It is funny, true, if you don't know the potential this game has and the skills you need to master this game.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 02:32 PM »
Next time you're punching, punch harder for me ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline HHC

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 02:56 PM »
I had to punch him in the face cuz he wouldn't shut up lol

Did he pass out or did he have more than 30HP left?  ::)

Offline Ray

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2009, 05:16 PM »
Well it depends, he lost 30 for sure, might have also got some FD, and could have landed on a mine also. ;D

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 08:21 PM »
when most of my friends see me play worms they usually say something like (dont break the keyboard) and one or two said (how can you play such a bad game?) when they say something bad i just make fun of something that they do in return, like banging grannys

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 10:18 PM »

"wooow you play worms, how cool!! Worms is such a genius game!!!" While if they walk up to a guy that sits and plays WOW (Warcraft), it`s more like "aw man why you waste your time on that game like every other dooshbag".

yea same:D

one friend plays wow and he is pissed off cuz we flame about it always. when we talk about worms, its cool and np. i have always wa and daemon on my memory stick and sometimes i have played worms with them. they like rope schemes most. ssr and bungee r ok too.
they ask always: "have u played olympics?? bungee tourney soon?? can i come to spec next tourney?" sometimes i let them here but they disturb me a lot tho:D
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline pr

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 10:30 PM »

"wooow you play worms, how cool!! Worms is such a genius game!!!" While if they walk up to a guy that sits and plays WOW (Warcraft), it`s more like "aw man why you waste your time on that game like every other dooshbag".

yea same:D

one friend plays wow and he is pissed off cuz we flame about it always. when we talk about worms, its cool and np. i have always wa and daemon on my memory stick and sometimes i have played worms with them. they like rope schemes most. ssr and bungee r ok too.
they ask always: "have u played olympics?? bungee tourney soon?? can i come to spec next tourney?" sometimes i let them here but they disturb me a lot tho:D

ur getting popular :p
This game should be taken rather more care that it is atm.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 08:55 AM »
I play world of warcraft everyday
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 03:04 PM »
Traitor... XDDDD
Joke :D

Offline Csongi

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 12:31 PM »
wa ftw <3

most of my friends are laughing there asses off when they hear that i'm playing a 2d game with "worms"
But then i show them the TUS site and tell:"i wanna hear a game which has a better community then this"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz < no answer  :D :D :D

after that they just ask me everytime when we meet:"hey, what position u got at tus atm ?"       8) 8) 8)

Peace
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline twistah

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 08:58 AM »
Lols, some mates of me are also like "wow, german worms champion" and spread it around all the time, cos I won some shits.. XDDD. I was playing this game so long, cos it has lots of variety and makes fun, yes yes. Bit inactive, or very much at the moment, but I still live as you can see. ^^

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 02:09 PM »
i played wow 1 week... have reached 36 level... its interesting, but too many thing depends on random! there is ca be different items on me and oponent in pvp, also dmg is like 100-200, so hard but can be that i/he can win only thanks to "damn random" ::)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 02:13 PM by Error »
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Random00

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 03:38 PM »
[...], but too many thing depends on random! [...]

Well, this is basically the same in Worms when you play a game vs. me XD

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2010, 03:59 PM »
nah! no luck just skills! :D
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!