Poll

why don't you play worms armageddon ?

coz Im retarted and I prefer to play fortnite
2 (2.6%)
coz no time, work, school,family, sport etc
21 (26.9%)
coz too many keyboards damaged
2 (2.6%)
coz when I come to AG, the only game I can find in 1 hour is mole...
21 (26.9%)
coz I am noob :( and the only game I can win is shoppa with CPU1
1 (1.3%)
coz I am still waiting untill 3.8 will be realised
12 (15.4%)
coz I am gay and I prefer other activities
5 (6.4%)
coz nobody left to play league and I am not interesting in for fun games
9 (11.5%)
other reason - please write
5 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: April 28, 2019, 09:48 PM

Author Topic: Why don't you play worms armageddon anymore?  (Read 14274 times)

Offline Sensei

Re: Why don't you play worms armageddon anymore?
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2018, 11:38 AM »
Magnus. Sadly, I'm not intoxicated enough to even start reading that, but you're a legend of these forums now.
Never seen anything like this before.

+1

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2018, 01:42 PM »
13 300 symbols, quotes excluded. Thats monumental, im waiting for screen adaptation of this.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:45 PM by XanKriegor »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2018, 01:48 PM »
1st, lol at the idiots who focus on size instead of content... Fools! BWahaha!

Magnus, great post!

I hope you don't mind a suggestion, by splitting your text up a bit every 3-6 lines put a few spaces so someones eyes don't get lost in the sea of text.

After reading pretty much everything you said, i've realized a few things.

Yes, Mole Shopper is very strategic, I personally never said it wasn't, however even more so now I believe it isn't the MOST strategic scheme, it could possibly be one of the most, MAYBE, but it most certainly doesn't stand out as the most, and i'd have to spend a VERY LONG time playing every single scheme ever to truly present any useful theories, and even if I did, nobody would really care anyway, so why does this even matter?

Anyway....

Let's look at various definitions of the word strategic:

relating to the identification of long-term or overall aims and interests and the means of achieving them.

relating to the gaining of overall or long-term military advantage.

helping to achieve a plan, for example in business or politics:

used to provide military forces with an advantage:

If you truly understand each invididual word, and what they mean as a collective, then it's VERY surprising you claim Mole Shopper to be THE most strategic WA scheme, it's ignorant towards the definition of the word.

Mole Shopper most certainly is a lot like Chess, because like Chess you memorize starting scenarios, opening moves, end-game, counter attacks etc.

But I still don't see it as strategic as Elite/Intermediate because both these schemes share all that, with the added element of other skills/techniques/strategies.

Elite/Intermediate lack the luck factor that Mole Shopper has which is determined by crates, this is luck, you cannot argue that, whether or not it has a huge impact isn't as important as the fact that crates dictate a lot of your turns, which is luck/random, however this does actually add an extra element of skill/strategy which Elite/Intermediate doesn't have, because you have to be versatile and adapt to any situation, but the same goes for Elite/Intermediate, you have to be versatile and adapt to any situation and keep on top of things.

However though, because Elite/Intermediate both have a static weapon selection, there is less chance of getting "the perfect weapon at the right time", which to me makes it less luck based than Mole Shopper, which makes the strategy more important.

I still haven't saw anything anyone has said that will convince me Mole Shopper is the most strategic scheme, but thanks for trying, it's literally amazing to see other people who take the time and passion to write so much about things they love, as you will notice, this website truly lacks that right now, there are many shallow people who don't take the time of day to try anymore.

Edit - Mole Shopper would be exactly like Chess to me, if Chess started off with half the pieces, and through the game random pieces drop on the board with no colour, and the 1st player to collect them gets a random extra piece. It's not so strategic now...

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:53 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2018, 01:56 PM »
Hahah. I got roasted? Don't think Komo is capable of doing such thing.
But cute from you, WTF8.

Actually, I could easily stick a big stick up your ass and shove you over a fire, spin you round and round, but you'd probably enjoy the stick part so that would ruin it for me :(

Offline Sensei

« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2018, 02:10 PM »
Hahah. I got roasted? Don't think Komo is capable of doing such thing.
But cute from you, WTF8.

Actually, I could easily stick a big stick up your ass and shove you over a fire, spin you round and round, but you'd probably enjoy the stick part so that would ruin it for me :(

You're a moron, Komo. By now, everyone here is aware of that. But you amuse us. That's probably why ppl going easy on you, letting you live in that la-la land you created long time ago.

By endless ego boosts you're providing forum members around here for years, it kinda just proves your self-esteem is not on a high level at all. Work on that man. You're not the lost cause yet. Gl.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2018, 02:31 PM »
Who's salty now huh?  ;D  8)

Mate, at least I actually have stuff to brag about bwahaha!

Offline Sensei

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2018, 02:42 PM »
Mate, at least I actually have stuff to brag about bwahaha!

I really hope you're not talking about "music" you're making :D

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2018, 02:54 PM »
I love how your insults are always unoriginal and obvious mate, you ALWAYS do the obvious, attack a person on things you think matters most to them lol, if you wanna shock someone, surprise them ;)

How does it feel to be less creative than people like Asbest and Taner?

I am extremely confident in my ability to make music, and what makes this even better, is you've complimented my music in the past :D AHAHAHAHAHA!

LMFAO you're hopeless LOL! F**k me i'm actually crying cuz I laughed too much.

Edit - Ladies and gents, notice who keeps derailing this conversation? I keep talking about the subject, this fool keeps trying to attack my personality, LMAO! So f**king funny how clueless people are around here, thanks :D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 02:57 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2018, 03:02 PM »
I am extremely confident in my ability to make music

If I were you, would stick to a daily job.
Maybe pursuit your dream as a hobby.. Guess it can do you no harm that way  :D

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 03:04 PM by Sensei »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2018, 03:04 PM »
If you were me, then i'd be you, and i'd have to kill myself for being so boring :(

Luckily though, I am not you! I am me! Yay!

I actually have talent, and treat people with care and respect! And actually have a lot to say about a lot of interesting things :)

Now, THAT is the kind of luck I wish I had in Roper :D

----------------------------------

Edit:

Have you ever made a song with so many inspiring and friendly comments?

I feel super humble I could make so many people feel good about themselves in this harsh world even if for a moment, and i'll never stop criticizing my own music because nothing is perfect, and always looking to improve :)

Nothing anything or anybody does is universally loved, do what you want, what you truly love, and people who actually relate to you, and care about the same things you do, will be attracted to you and become part of your life.

So yeah, talk sh*t all you want mate, like I said, i'm VERY happy :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 03:14 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2018, 03:27 PM »
All i see is scandinavian ppl commenting on scandinavian rmx..

Nevertheless:

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2018, 03:33 PM »
Wow, I never knew you were bald as well... It just gets worse and worse for you huh?

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2018, 03:38 PM »
LMAO! So f**king funny how clueless people are around here, thanks :D

Umm, all I see here is Mole Shopper pros roasting Mole Shopper noobs. And Komito VS Sensei. :D

Edit: About poll, I chose "coz I am gay....." option, because life is not about WA forever, I want to get interested in new activities too. :P (I do play WA sometimes as fun or time pass)

Plus, I chose the last one, because whenever I get active in snooper, people run away and I see inactive snooper again. :(
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 03:46 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2018, 03:46 PM »
Actually, I have a bit more respect for Mole Shopper now after reading what Magnus posted, instead of just screaming and making claims like Zalo, he actually backed it up with facts, theories and evidence.

I still don't think it's as highly skilled as they claim, like literally claiming it to be the most strategic lol, it is pretty highly skilled though and I can definitely see why they would think that now.

Trouble with a lot of people on these forums, they ask for proof etc, then when someone does they scream TL;DR, it's pretty funny lol.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2018, 03:55 PM »
I love how your insults are always unoriginal and obvious mate, you ALWAYS do the obvious, attack a person on things you think matters most to them lol, if you wanna shock someone, surprise them ;)

How does it feel to be less creative than people like Asbest and Taner?

I am extremely confident in my ability to make music, and what makes this even better, is you've complimented my music in the past :D AHAHAHAHAHA!

LMFAO you're hopeless LOL! F**k me i'm actually crying cuz I laughed too much.

Edit - Ladies and gents, notice who keeps derailing this conversation? I keep talking about the subject, this fool keeps trying to attack my personality, LMAO! So f**king funny how clueless people are around here, thanks :D

If one is to think that they are above others, then they shouldn't emphasize that. It is just unbecoming and an insult to their own intelligence. They will only level themselves at those that they argue with. Instead, it is better to avoid a downward spiral of unnecessary drama.

Although, if one is truly nailed themselves as a prig individual, and a person that feeds it, than all reason is abolished.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB