Forums
April 20, 2024, 02:47 AM

Poll

More active on WA when 3.8 comes?

Absolutely!
13 (32.5%)
I guess I will have a look and play a few games, but after I will go back to whatever I was doing before.
6 (15%)
WA is dead/dying it doesn't matter what they bring to it.
7 (17.5%)
Maybe.
14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Will you be more active on WA when 3.8 comes?  (Read 6939 times)

Offline WTF-8

Re: Will you be more active on WA when 3.8 comes?
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2020, 05:10 AM »
Make new friends?
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2020, 06:08 AM »
So basically if someone doesn't make it their personal agenda and also top priority to make skunk3 laugh and inspire him intellectually, they are a boring c@#! that should uninstall the game and tell their parents they did a horrible job because they failed to raise them well enough that they could entertain a lonely American :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2020, 08:22 AM »
I haven't met a person that is uninteresting in life, the usual barrier is the language and that's why people seem uninteresting to you. In that regard skunk is right, back in the days there were far more well spoken Englishmen around. The English community has shrunk dramatically and nobody can argue against that. Naturally this will elevate the perception that you are meeting less interesting people. UK/USA W:A is the real "dead W:A", there are very few (compared to back then) players from that area.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2020, 09:41 AM »
Funnily enough, most of my time online in WA I spend with US and UK players. It's been going on for years now and never gets boring. Even if you play the game that have hundreds of thousands players online any moment of the day (CS:GO, Rocket League, Dota) you'd play it with few same ppl every night.

So don't really understand what you guys trying to say, except that you're getting old and grumpy.

Offline LilScrappy94

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2020, 11:40 AM »
Omg, Chinese and Russian are so toxic in the csgo voice chat.