Forums > Wormkit Modules

wkSuperFrontendHD 0.4.4 released [With HD graphics!]

<< < (17/19) > >>

StepS:
SuperFrontendHD 0.4.4.0 released

* Introduced compatibility with v3.8.x versions of the game.*
* Mouse cursors are now scalable.
* Minor fixes and tweaks.
* Note: since 3.8's release there have been several "preview" versions of the 0.4.4.0 patch, to allow it to be used on 3.8 before the update has been finalized. Those preview versions lacked some features found under v3.7.x, and would sometimes prompt users to update when run under v3.8.x. Version 0.4.4.0 was fully released on August 1, 2021.
There are remaining known bugs, which will be addressed normally with future updates, without the "preview" marker.

SigmaTel71:

--- Quote from: StepS on August 01, 2021, 01:50 AM ---
* Minor fixes and tweaks.
--- End quote ---
Minor? I'd say that table headers fix in WormNET is a major one!

StepS:

--- Quote from: SigmaTel71 on August 01, 2021, 08:02 AM ---Minor? I'd say that table headers fix in WormNET is a major one!

--- End quote ---
That was a missing feature in Preview versions for 3.8, it is not part of the changelog for that purpose. 0.4.4.0 brings it to parity with the way it worked on v3.7.x.

⚠ If you updated using the "full" package before 9:30 AM UTC today, please redownload.

Fanrail:
There are still some problems which I have found in the newest version. Team17 logo in right bottom corner, the title slightly lefter than it should, the glitchy visual nuclear bomb signs during the heart thumping sounds, "ARMAGEDDON" letters appearing glitchy on the background and looking like slapped unnaturally on the background, and in the menu flags and grave icons appear too small. Should I do something or should I wait for the next version so it will be fixed?

h3oCharles:
intro is low priority

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version