Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:41 PM

Author Topic: IDEA FOR TUS CLAN  (Read 886 times)

Offline Y2JID

IDEA FOR TUS CLAN
« on: September 12, 2016, 05:39 PM »
any1 think it would be better if clans had a limit of 6 members = more clans more games makes it harder thoughts any1
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline spleen17

Re: IDEA FOR TUS CLAN
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 05:45 PM »
Yes I like this idea.

Offline Triad

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 06:10 PM »
It would be pain in the ass for me to split clan to four division. But idea is not bad, so let me give a counter offer.

Remove clanners and put a new system called League Squads or something. To summarize the system:
> Each squad will have 5-7 members, a number will set based on poll or stuff.
> Each squad has 1 season lifetime. A new squad has to be formed each season.
> Let's say each squad has 6 players, next season max 3 players can be same squad again. Like Squad Z has members: A, B, C, D, E, F. Next season maximum 3 of these guy can be same squad again. This will encourage people to team up with different people and prevent OP people to dominate every season.
> Maybe something like you cannot quit squad after first 2 weeks of league and join another. Just be loyal for god damn 60 days(+PO if your clan goes for it)
> Clans and squad are separate groups.

Just a thought.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 06:13 PM by Triad »

Offline Peja

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 06:54 PM »
show me clans with more than 7 active members, your idea would just punish inactive guys staying put on rosters of dt tdc etc.
im ok with killing every clan alltogether and hold a draft though, each current clan selects a leader, worst clan starts to pick first  ;D

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 02:40 AM »
show me clans with more than 7 active members, your idea would just punish inactive guys staying put on rosters of dt tdc etc.
im ok with killing every clan alltogether and hold a draft though, each current clan selects a leader, worst clan starts to pick first  ;D
I would be the tank commander so i could select peja #1 overall

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 04:05 AM »
It would be pain in the ass for me to split clan to four division. But idea is not bad, so let me give a counter offer.

Remove clanners and put a new system called League Squads or something. To summarize the system:
> Each squad will have 5-7 members, a number will set based on poll or stuff.
> Each squad has 1 season lifetime. A new squad has to be formed each season.
> Let's say each squad has 6 players, next season max 3 players can be same squad again. Like Squad Z has members: A, B, C, D, E, F. Next season maximum 3 of these guy can be same squad again. This will encourage people to team up with different people and prevent OP people to dominate every season.
> Maybe something like you cannot quit squad after first 2 weeks of league and join another. Just be loyal for god damn 60 days(+PO if your clan goes for it)
> Clans and squad are separate groups.

Just a thought.

This is great, I wish the community had more power when W:A was still half "alive".
All these changes won't bring activity back, actually it's sad that we are trying to figure out multiples ways to "fix" it, but still good idea.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Peja

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 05:35 AM »
I would be the tank commander so i could select peja #1 overall

#TrustTheProcess #walhinkie #zillianmablak2018

furthermore we want to introduce the chinese league, where chelsea and asby are able to report funners against unregistered members on a season of 50 days, in order to join a contender for a nice classic league playoff run after finishing their epic battle.