Forums
April 19, 2024, 05:25 AM

Author Topic: Worm Olympics 2015: Upload your replays!  (Read 6437 times)

Offline Mega`Adnan

Re: Worm Olympics 2015: Upload your replays!
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2015, 11:56 AM »
Adnan: I don't even have those replays you're missing. Are you sure you uploaded them? Because I don't see them in the system, at all.

But I already uploaded them long time ago. :(

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2015, 12:08 PM »
Marian: Clearly my plan to make you lose points is working well! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!
You damn bastard :D

Will try to re-upload

Offline Incog

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2015, 12:28 PM »
Missing replays of Forts of 5-august and Retro of 12-august.

In Retro tour I won Mega-Adnan in 1st round, he was the luckyloser, fix this if u can plz.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2015, 02:57 PM »
As WO sites says it's already uploaded, so I'll upload the replays here in a RAR file, including folders named as tours with date and time.

Replays to add:-

Plop war 2 vs 2 (Mega-Adnan & DVD vs Quai & yojik)

Battle race (Mega-Adnan vs Balee)

Retro (Incog vs Mega-Adnan) Note:- Read Incog's post above me.

Artillery (Mega-Adnan vs yojik)

Darts (Mega-Adnan vs mlvn) & (spleen17 vs Mega-Adnan)

Comet Dodging 2 vs 2 (MarianRV & Mega-Adnan vs waryag & yojik)

If Sbaffo's 6th August TTRR results are updated, then add (Mega-Adnan vs Sbaffo) replays.

I hope you'll fix this soon. :)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:57 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Balee

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2015, 03:54 PM »
Okay, I'll see what I can do about these when I get home.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2015, 10:51 AM »
So, are you home now? :-X

Offline Balee

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2015, 02:34 AM »
Yes. I did my best to upload replays and match them, but this is as far as I got. At least there are no disambiguities in the final rankings.
Not sure if I can do anything else, to be honest. I don't have access to the inner workings of the site, so I don't see where the trouble lies. But there are some things that are unrelated to the WO site or us - things the players themselves do that make processing the replays really hard sometimes. Maybe when I have some time I'll write a little guide about what to do and what not to do. :)
Anyways, I hope this state is fine now. Pester me about it if you want to, but don't hope in miracles, I am out of ideas for the most part.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2015, 08:39 AM »
Yes. I did my best to upload replays and match them, but this is as far as I got. At least there are no disambiguities in the final rankings.
Not sure if I can do anything else, to be honest. I don't have access to the inner workings of the site, so I don't see where the trouble lies. But there are some things that are unrelated to the WO site or us - things the players themselves do that make processing the replays really hard sometimes. Maybe when I have some time I'll write a little guide about what to do and what not to do. :)
Anyways, I hope this state is fine now. Pester me about it if you want to, but don't hope in miracles, I am out of ideas for the most part.

Thanks, but still 2 replays left. ;(

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2015, 08:58 AM »

Thanks, but still 2 replays left. ;(

and i have 6 points more than you :P these 2 replays won't change anything :P

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2015, 11:36 AM »
After a proper re-check, the missing replays were actually from tournaments that didn't have the results at that time.

Sry for suspecting you,Balee :D

Offline Balee

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2015, 12:26 AM »
Zwitter: Done.

Marian: See, there's always a logical explanation behind everything. :P

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2015, 07:24 AM »
and i have 6 points more than you :P these 2 replays won't change anything :P

Nah, I just want no replays missing for perfection. ;D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 07:27 AM by Mega`Adnan »