Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:04 PM

Author Topic: WormNET Moderations  (Read 4678 times)

Offline Lancelot

Re: Re: Identity Theft & Abuse
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2022, 11:30 AM »
he PM me it's shark 100%

« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 11:33 AM by Lancelot »

Online Lupastic

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2022, 11:33 AM »
he PM me it's shark 100%

how to guess 100% it's not me is that Lupastic can only write the most basic russian insults - nothing else, and only with latin letters :D poka

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2022, 11:46 AM »
he PM me it's shark 100%

how to guess 100% it's not me is that Lupastic can only write the most basic russian insults - nothing else, and only with latin letters :D poka

look my screen, i update msg

Offline GooD-HasH

• Japan Japan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2022, 01:48 PM »
Shark is a sick soul lonely man. He stole many nicknames like: GooD-HasH-SnooP..Slayer..Maxko..Mai..and many others.. He writes insults in chat and private messages. He is 30+ years old xD. I propose to write a collective complaint to the admin to be banned by IP. And ban on this site.

Offline GooD-HasH

• Japan Japan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2022, 01:58 PM »
Thats all Shart

Offline GooD-HasH

• Japan Japan
    • View Profile
To admins
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2022, 01:06 AM »
Player "Shark" writes from different nicknames every day, tries to quarrel off people and calls to kill ukrainian children. Admins should ban him.

Offline GooD-HasH

• Japan Japan
    • View Profile
Re: To admins
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2022, 01:06 AM »

Offline GooD-HasH

• Japan Japan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2022, 01:07 AM »

Offline GooD-HasH

• Japan Japan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2022, 01:07 AM »

Offline GooD-HasH

• Japan Japan
    • View Profile

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: WormNET Moderations
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2022, 04:36 AM »
I will be monitoring WN for a while. If you see such kind of abuses, please PM or IM me on TUS. I'll have a look and ban the offending member on WN.

@GooD-HasH,
Please don't spam like that. All of those messages could fit into one single post.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 05:12 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Online Lupastic

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2022, 05:33 AM »
I'd like to say a big thanks to whoever came to wormnet as a mod and regulated Shark finally (: He no longer steals any nicknames, only uses his own + ukranian flag, no more fake bullshits. This surely worked. If it was you MI, ty ^^

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2022, 07:08 AM »
I'd like to say a big thanks to whoever came to wormnet as a mod and regulated Shark finally (: He no longer steals any nicknames, only uses his own + ukranian flag, no more fake bullshits. This surely worked. If it was you MI, ty ^^

Yes, several requests about the need for a moderator to be present on worm net have come to fruition. Now we just need to be vigilant.

Anyway, MI, thank you for finally paying attention :)

Offline cgar

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2022, 02:38 AM »
lol, welcome to wormNET. It's pretty much always been like this. Just install wkKick38 and call it a day.
Personally IMO its almost refreshing these days to see such an uncensored space on the internet.
Sure people can be dicks as a result. But you can always retaliate and blow off some steam then kick.

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2022, 09:12 AM »
lol, welcome to wormNET. It's pretty much always been like this. Just install wkKick38 and call it a day.
Personally IMO its almost refreshing these days to see such an uncensored space on the internet.
Sure people can be dicks as a result. But you can always retaliate and blow off some steam then kick.

As you can already understand, there are no problems with the nickname in the game. there is a person whose life is so bad that he sits online for days and shits in the chat on the channel. The essence of my question was whether there are more or less active moderators on wormnet.

MI will not cope alone, because he is also a person and he has his own life and his own time, which he is not obliged to spend on a moron who uses it and gloats. It amazes me that in this day and age, when technology and other things are developing, it is very difficult to punish a player who discredits other players using other people's snooper nicknames.

Moreover, this is the official t17 server, but there is no justice on it. Is this right?