Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:55 PM

Author Topic: WormNET Moderations  (Read 4574 times)

Online Lupastic

Re: WormNET Moderations
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2022, 11:30 AM »
Unfortunately Shark still hasn't stopped this timewasting shit troll activity, MI is banning him almost every day from wormnet due to Echiko's + mine reports about him :) Btw Shark is available on TUS as well, not long ago I saw him reading this thread, his nickname is: Requin

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2022, 11:51 AM »
Yes, an hour ago I was banned, mistaking for a Shark. Oh thank you, justice, now I understand how righteous it is to kill such assholes in a real life.

Although no, I would make them suffer all their lives, chopping off all limbs - arms, legs and breaking their nose so that they would not learn to do anything. True justice in these things

Offline Godmax

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2022, 12:03 PM »
What?

Offline Kradie

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2022, 12:28 PM »
Yes, an hour ago I was banned, mistaking for a Shark. Oh thank you, justice, now I understand how righteous it is to kill such assholes in a real life.

Although no, I would make them suffer all their lives, chopping off all limbs - arms, legs and breaking their nose so that they would not learn to do anything. True justice in these things
Violence is the answer? VITA-Lancelot.

Best course of action, is to Ignore, and move on. Stop obsessing with nobodies. The more you do that, the more meaning you add to their existence. Villains will eventually fall into obscurity if you Ignore by treating them as nonliving entities.

lol, welcome to wormNET. It's pretty much always been like this. Just install wkKick38 and call it a day.
Personally IMO its almost refreshing these days to see such an uncensored space on the internet.
Sure people can be dicks as a result. But you can always retaliate and blow off some steam then kick.
I agree. We all should be so happy that WormNET is left untouched by censor hungry entities. People should be able to express themselves freely without having to worry about being censored and banned, provided that it is in the confinement of reason. If you start banning and censoring people you don't like and disagree with, then that's a slippery slope.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Pinkman

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2022, 02:28 PM »

Well for this words you deserve to be banned also! Maybe even more than Shark.
Pinky N!

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2022, 02:33 PM »

Well for this words you deserve to be banned also! Maybe even more than Shark.

I'm just tired of changing nicknames constantly because of hopelessness, I want justice to be done

Offline Godmax

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2022, 02:35 PM »
Go with the time and change your nickname daily. Thats modern thats refreshing and you will always get in AG just fine. Plus it is sexy

Online Lupastic

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2022, 02:38 PM »
Go with the time and change your nickname daily.

nope, it's called either schizophrenia or paranoid schizo, or borderline personality disorder :D

Offline Godmax

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2022, 02:46 PM »
Nope

Offline cgar

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2022, 08:10 PM »
lmao, the solution is to not get so annoyed that you start going on about killing and torture.
Even if a miracle happened and moderation got 100 times better it still wouldn't matter. It can easily take less than a minute to change IP and nickname making it impossible to stop it.
If you want to keep using wormnet you should really learn to chill out more and not let such things get to you so much.
As it stands you are basically these people's ideal trolling target.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2022, 07:45 PM »
omg, i really didn't know this.

shark, man, VN1!!!! you are the best.

You are my soul when i left wa

братан ты тупо лучший