Forums
April 16, 2024, 06:51 PM

Author Topic: wormnet players and clans history  (Read 4661 times)

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
wormnet players and clans history
« on: February 10, 2010, 02:12 AM »
hi it there ne1 who can story about wn, players and clans start first day of wn till this day?

or give me a link pls if it has already writen...

it will be tons of ty
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Random00

Re: wormnet players and clans history
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 03:41 AM »
thats a topic I really like and I guess there was a lot of stuff like this in the old FB forums, which still can be found somewhere online I think.
I guess Chicken and Crazy will know more about this ^^

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 07:34 AM »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 11:30 AM »
There was a history thread on the FB forums, where many players (especially KRD had alot to add) wrote about clans, leagues, ranks etc, but I`m not sure in which of the periods of FB it was created on, maybe Darkone or someone else remembers. You can search for it here, but I doubt you will find it; http://www.laene.nl/CE/forum/index.php

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 08:39 PM »
Resuming  wormnet history with FB is a joke lol

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 12:27 AM »
How's this for worms history, Crazy? :)

Cheers for the fb link, though! Some more RRkit tourney results are there that I didn't have in my backups

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 04:32 AM »
i only made cl2k div1 by winning an elite tourney

i remember the tourney with accurancy.. i made the final and had all the cl2k english dudes like poo, sloth and doggymatt cheering me on in the semi final, did some torch darksiding in a cavern against someone, i cant remember who, maybe spalding.

In the final i was paired against shark (narka) me and him were kinda big elite rivals back then as without boasting there wasnt many eliters on our level. He left before the game started and couldnt play. I disgracefully entered div1 without any honour.

Just like rainman crazy?

Offline CJ

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 03:08 PM »
http://worms2d.info/People

wtf? i've been around using the names CJ, xXx, Wormkilla & CeeJay since worms 2 through to wa through to wwp then back to wa ever since the very beginning yet im not on any of those lists wtf?

I've had lots of clans in the history too, EBWC, DiF, WW2 , DW2, NW0 & SR, thats what i can remember anyway, so wtf arent i on there? been playing worms at least 11-12 years now, maybe more?
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 03:42 PM »
Then maybe create account and add a note by yourself?
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 03:42 PM »
Register an account and create your page on the site. :)

Offline CJ

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 06:42 PM »
wont lemme register anyone wanna try for me?  :-*
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 11:13 AM »
Spadge made Wormnet in 7 days. In the first day he created the lobbies and the channels as a habitat for the wormers. In the second day he created the chatrooms that allowed wormers to communicate. On the third day he created the schemes for the wormers to interact amongst each other. On the forth day he created the rules that would reign those schemes. On the fifth day he created the clans set to group wormers together as families. He then created the leagues for these clans to compete. And on the 7th day he made WWP just because there was nothing better to do in that day.

First there was Boggy Eve and Adamworm, and they were in a ranked paradise of awesomeness and league channels, isolated from the evil of mankind and their creations. Then Boggy Eve cowed, and they were banned from the paradise. They were kicked outside #Paradise to a world of dangers.

Mankind, or their inbred children, influenced by the devil of Satan started creating all the shit that sunders the worm spirit, a phenom known as the opening of the shoppdora box, from which came all the abomination schemes.

Then Spadge sent his son to wormnet, to heal people away from their ignorance. Cure them from the bad habits of playing WxW or anchored BnG. But he was killed and thus the community remains sick in both soul and body while the Illuminati shrug in their graves...

But there is still hope...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 11:16 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 01:41 PM »
lmao

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 05:05 PM »
Then Boggy Eve cowed, and they were banned from the paradise.

I wonder how he cowed :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 05:09 PM »
Then Boggy Eve cowed, and they were banned from the paradise.

I wonder how he cowed :)

She stole a crate
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.