Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:29 AM

Author Topic: wormnet players and clans history  (Read 4636 times)

Offline Dub-c

Re: wormnet players and clans history
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 05:03 AM »
http://worms2d.info/People

wtf? i've been around using the names CJ, xXx, Wormkilla & CeeJay since worms 2 through to wa through to wwp then back to wa ever since the very beginning yet im not on any of those lists wtf?

I've had lots of clans in the history too, EBWC, DiF, WW2 , DW2, NW0 & SR, thats what i can remember anyway, so wtf arent i on there? been playing worms at least 11-12 years now, maybe more?

Everyone has played since worms2 . . . yet I never once seen them in cases r and they were never in any clans of note . . . Sigh.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 09:34 AM »

wtf? i've been around using the names CJ, xXx, Wormkilla & CeeJay since worms 2 through to wa through to wwp then back to wa ever since the very beginning yet im not on any of those lists wtf?

I've had lots of clans in the history too, EBWC, DiF, WW2 , DW2, NW0 & SR, thats what i can remember anyway, so wtf arent i on there? been playing worms at least 11-12 years now, maybe more?

Everyone has played since worms2 . . . yet I never once seen them in cases r and they were never in any clans of note . . . Sigh.

Because you never played worms2
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Alca

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 01:12 PM »
my alias is on there and what a successful one it was.. hos :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 02:10 PM »
dubs from w2... and ropa, u are too... e-Jason-m  .. thats you, aint it? hahaha

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 12:17 AM »
JasonTEA! lol

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 01:30 AM »
Surely you mean unanchored BnG? BnG is awesome ! lol

And yeah it's true, when all the noobs started a ridiculous amount of shoppers, wnet went downhill lol

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2010, 01:02 PM »
lol @ jason i remember that !! was fun  :P

Offline CJ

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 08:33 PM »

Hold on you cheeky bastard, firstly i was on Worms 2 from a young age, why would i lie about it? im a 22 year old man with much more important things than to lie about whether i played a 2d online game years ago.

Secondly, yeah they wasn't anything special the clans, but i was new to the game and im sure you didnt or anyone for that matter started playing and joined the best clans straight like that, that takes months maybe years, so please don't try to insult with you're nonsense because you're opinion means rather little to me.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 09:02 PM »

Hold on you cheeky bastard, firstly i was on Worms 2 from a young age, why would i lie about it? im a 22 year old man with much more important things than to lie about whether i played a 2d online game years ago.

Secondly, yeah they wasn't anything special the clans, but i was new to the game and im sure you didnt or anyone for that matter started playing and joined the best clans straight like that, that takes months maybe years, so please don't try to insult with you're nonsense because you're opinion means rather little to me.

Is cheeky bastard considered a big insult? I've never heard that before, sounds cool though. What means cheeky? :)

My statement was meant to be more general then as a direct insult to you. Nothing to spill your pot of tea and crumpets over or get your nickers in a bunch. If the shoe fits, you might as well wear it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 12:51 AM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline CJ

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 09:34 PM »

Is cheeky bastard considered a big insult? I've never heard that before, sounds cool though. What means cheeky? :)

My statement was meant to be more general then as a direct insult to you. However, your response hardly disproves what I said. It more so supports what I said. Nothing to spill your pot of tea and crumpets over or get your nickers in a bunch. If the shoe fits, you might as well wear it.

lol i cant really explain what cheeky means lol its just a common used insult in england haha. No it just irritated me when you tried to put me down like that and speak as if what i said was false, but you believe whatever you want to my friend.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Crazy

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 10:32 PM »
Cheeky Lizard?

Offline LordHound

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2010, 01:57 PM »
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cheeky+bastard

Shed some light on UK culture!

Yeah they say cheeky bastard loads in Ireland too. Only cheeky bastards say it though.