Forums
April 18, 2024, 06:16 PM

Author Topic: WormOlympics 2013: Discussion  (Read 6606 times)

Re: WormOlympics 2013: Discussion
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2013, 07:19 PM »
Welcome to TUS, AsbestLegend!

Let's take a look at the screenshots, shall we?

LTK's screenshot. First you tell him to stfu then you're surprised he reacts? And then you threaten him (yes, that was a threat, even if it's not an effective one) and you're surprised he reacts? I think he's shown good restrain by not actually insulting you. LTK is younger than you, but I think he's acting pretty mature there. Think about it.
The reason you were kicked out was because you were being a dick. Your own screenshot shows that LTK agreed with you that if you don't want spectators, then there shouldn't be any. He agreed with you and you still went out of your way to be a dick to him!

NiCo's screenshot. True, that happened and he shouldn't have. Shall I ask a moderator to post the entire log or will you? I don't know what has happened before this screenshot. I see Twyrfher already has, but considering the different time zone, it would be nice to see all of those comment in one file :)

Alien, please don't make this escalate more than it already has.

I was just in AG, so you're probably going to post images of Komo's darts tournament: Komo has chosen not to include you in his tournaments because of your behaviour. W:A and the worm olympics are supposed to be about fun. If your idea of fun is to piss everybody off, then you have no place in WO.
You can do one of 2 things:
1) You can keep doing this, and more and more moderators will kick you out of their tournaments/cups/leagues.
2) You can think about what you're doing here, why you're doing it and do something about that. And come clean about it.

You're not going to have a fun time if you pick option 1, but that's your choice.

BTW: You may find that there's no official penalty or ban on your name on the WO site. But we won't tell moderators who they should and shouldn't have in their tournament, as long as they have a good reason for it.

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2013, 07:25 PM »
D1, here's the log

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2013, 07:31 PM »
Thank you :) I'll have a look.

Offline Triad

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2013, 01:30 PM »
Is there anyone having problem to report px replays to wo like me?

Offline Korydex

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2013, 02:05 PM »
del
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:56 AM by Korydex »

Online Chelsea

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2013, 09:58 PM »
pls remember about this tourney !!!

http://wormolympics.com/t1197

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2013, 01:50 AM »
Sadly, of course, that the Chileans are afraid RandomBot, hehe :(

But Russian and Ukrainians are afraid of nobody. :D

Thank you Pyro for his creation, for all the world to see how we honestly do of pairing. :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 02:21 AM by Dmitry »

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2013, 02:44 AM »
not all chileans is bad mods, twy and few other is usually modding fine, but just take a look at what the f@#! bry4n is doing:

you may think something like ahh so what if you asked him to pair you with lukz? there is still huge chance that it was random... (100/13=7% chance) lol
But!! Take a look at previous Bry4n wxw tourney, he paired me on 1st round with lukz twice in a row xD
http://wormolympics.com/t1100#results

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2013, 02:51 AM »
by the way, chance to get paired with lukz twice in a row on the same scheme with the same mod on the first round for me is:
 0.09%

also, about pairing me up with the players who won gold on the chilean tourneys
i participated on 4 2v2 roper tourneys.
here i paired with avi and statik on round1 -> they won gold
http://wormolympics.com/t1107#results
here i paired with bry4n and lukz on round1 -> they won gold
http://wormolympics.com/t1151#results
here i paired with avi and free on round1 -> they won gold
http://wormolympics.com/t1275#results
here i paired with bry4n and okeii, guess what? yeah they won gold
http://wormolympics.com/t1074#results

chance to play with winners of tourneys on 1st round at absolutly 100% of all hosted 2v2 roper tourneys is.. under 0.0001% lol, i cant even count that, the number is too small, its like winning 1000000$ lottery.. it's like going to the store, and suddenly  lightning strikes in you.. ofc in case all those pairings is randomized, which is obviously not
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:04 AM by Impossible »

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2013, 03:43 AM »
U can see , how play Asbest in chilians tourneys :P

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2013, 07:26 PM »
chance to play with winners of tourneys on 1st round at absolutly 100% of all hosted 2v2 roper tourneys is.. under 0.0001% lol, i cant even count that, the number is too small, its like winning 1000000$ lottery.. it's like going to the store, and suddenly  lightning strikes in you.. ofc in case all those pairings is randomized, which is obviously not

Actually, it's 1/9 * 1/12 * 1/12 * 1/13 in this case which is 0.006%, so almost 60 times what you just said. Incidentally, that chance is 1.5 times as high as the chance to be struck by lightning in any given year.

Offline Triad

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2013, 09:00 PM »
Darkone, when you guys handle px replays issue? Did you talked about this with FFie?

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2013, 09:51 PM »
I did talk to her about it, so she knows about the problem.
The thing is, the logs in the replays are messed up when trying to export it with regular WA, so the site can't handle them (at least, that's how I interpret it, she'll know better what the problem is).
I don't know if she can fix this, but to be honest, I'm not sure how motivated she is to fix it, either. WO almost didn't happen this summer because of some people who can't leave the drama (and with it, extra work for mods) out of this. They're doing a great job reminding her.

Offline StepS

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2013, 11:13 PM »
The thing is, the logs in the replays are messed up when trying to export it with regular WA, so the site can't handle them (at least, that's how I interpret it, she'll know better what the problem is).
The file header of a PX replay is changed, so an unmodded WA won't be able to open it in any way. exporting logs with PX enabled also doesn't work and crashes after a few lines (before the 0:00 timestamp).

there's a way to get usual WA info though. The normal replay with the "WA" header is located after the PX data. the processing program could cut everything before it when analyzing the replay.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 09:51 AM by StepS »
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2013, 01:07 AM »

Actually, it's 1/9 * 1/12 * 1/12 * 1/13 in this case which is 0.006%, so almost 60 times what you just said. Incidentally, that chance is 1.5 times as high as the chance to be struck by lightning in any given year.

i just called a random number, i thought nobody want recount that :D
anyway its absolutely not a problem for me to play with favorite of the tourneys, there is problem wierder than that, everyone know that chilean will f*k me with pairs so everyone avoiding me as partner and i have to play with players like nocry, the guy under drugs who piled me all his turns and made around 5 self-attacks in game, kins who didnt even wait for ll, etc lol