Forums
April 19, 2024, 11:26 PM

Author Topic: your 15 wormers you would love to see back  (Read 12596 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: your 15 wormers you would love to see back
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2016, 10:43 AM »
Link
BigC
Nimmer
theHamster
DevH
TheFudo
Psydome
wormf00d
madog
dilligaf
Auto(OutofOrder)
Tjerp
EldarWorm
Conz

And more, but you said 15 :/

Offline skunk3

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2016, 03:15 PM »
In no order:

robone4
fizixwee (seriously, the funniest f@#!ing guy to have ever played worms, hands down)
kron
chipmunk
link
bathtubgin
drunkenryu
magicalhobo
toxic
wargod
volrin
goaty
erod
novicaine
theone

+1 bonus: oijogja
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 05:32 AM by skunk3 »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2016, 03:26 PM »
Trust me you don't want toxic back, unless there are multiple ones. ;D. And neither chipmunk for that matter.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2016, 03:29 PM »
Trust me you don't want toxic back, unless there are multiple ones. ;D. And neither chipmunk for that matter.

Yeah I do :)

ToxiC and I go way back. And Chippy was always a cool dude :)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2016, 03:29 PM »
Many go way back with Toxic, but something has happened. Chip has also changed, you can ask Komo about that. ;P

Offline skunk3

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2016, 03:36 PM »
Many go way back with Toxic, but something has happened. Chip has also changed, you can ask Komo about that. ;P

I know what happened with Toxic... he got in 'legal trouble' and had to flee the United States. He's living in Guatemala now, or some shit like that. As far as Chippy goes.. what happened? D:

Offline Anubis

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2016, 03:40 PM »
TLDR: They both became crazy, exaggerating weirdos. If that's what they were back then, you can welcome them back with open arms but most of us would rather not see them back. ;)

Offline skunk3

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2016, 03:42 PM »
TLDR: They both became crazy, exaggerating weirdos. If that's what they were back then, you can welcome them back with open arms but most of us would rather not see them back. ;)

hmm. that sucks. :/

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2016, 03:44 PM »
Are you guys talking about this one Chipmunk? https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/theChipmunk/
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Kradie

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2016, 03:45 PM »
Chipmunk is on the blacklist, he's psychotic lunatic. I gave him a second shot of redemption but he squandered it away.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2016, 04:03 PM »
5. Zippo
7. Soczek

+Crash, luz4k, Luckyman, titio, Magic + whole CF clan :)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2016, 07:58 PM »

yeah toxic was my buddy from back in the day, but ive since disowned him, booted him from bfw and nbr.  he seems to be a lunatic megalomaniac now:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/check-out-the-shoes-i-have-made-)-28764/

also: 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 08:00 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline tita

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2016, 08:03 PM »
5. Zippo
7. Soczek

+Crash, luz4k, Luckyman, titio, Magic + whole CF clan :)

melao
skids
PinguiM
legio
muu
badcereal
kaya
magic
digo
kira
vultoz
turbo
dario
seucu  ultimo jogador, mais não é jogador, é seucu mesmo.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2016, 08:12 PM »

yeah toxic was my buddy from back in the day, but ive since disowned him, booted him from bfw and nbr.  he seems to be a lunatic megalomaniac now:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/check-out-the-shoes-i-have-made-)-28764/

also: 

It always bums me out when people are generally decent, and then through some circumstance manage to get a comfier life and then talk shit to other people like they're dumb because we aren't all doing the same thing. I still have a lot of DJ and producer friends who are always talking shit about people who work regular jobs and don't make that much money, and it's super annoying. Toxic's always been good to me, and I know he likes to troll, so I dunno. Some people just get off on crapping on others.

I dunno if any of the stuff he told me is true, but it does sound like he is living the good life right now.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 08:13 PM by skunk3 »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2016, 08:15 PM »

also: 

It always bums me out when people are generally decent, and then through some circumstance manage to get a comfier life and then talk shit to other people like they're dumb because we aren't all doing the same thing. I still have a lot of DJ and producer friends who are always talking shit about people who work regular jobs and don't make that much money, and it's super annoying. Toxic's always been good to me, and I know he likes to troll, so I dunno. Some people just get off on crapping on others.

I dunno if any of the stuff he told me is true, but it does sound like he is living the good life right now.
hes been proven over and over to be a compulsive liar about many things, he seems like a lost soul.  the guy does not resemble the person he used to be.