Forums
April 24, 2024, 12:56 PM

Author Topic: your 15 wormers you would love to see back  (Read 12621 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: your 15 wormers you would love to see back
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2016, 08:40 PM »
TLDR: They both became crazy, exaggerating weirdos. If that's what they were back then, you can welcome them back with open arms but most of us would rather not see them back. ;)

hmm. that sucks. :/
yeah toxic was my buddy from back in the day, but ive since disowned him, booted him from bfw and nbr.  he seems to be a lunatic megalomaniac now:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/check-out-the-shoes-i-have-made-)-28764/

also: 

It always bums me out when people are generally decent, and then through some circumstance manage to get a comfier life and then talk shit to other people like they're dumb because we aren't all doing the same thing. I still have a lot of DJ and producer friends who are always talking shit about people who work regular jobs and don't make that much money, and it's super annoying. Toxic's always been good to me, and I know he likes to troll, so I dunno. Some people just get off on crapping on others.

I dunno if any of the stuff he told me is true, but it does sound like he is living the good life right now.
hes been proven over and over to be a compulsive liar about many things, he seems like a lost soul.  the guy does not resemble the person he used to be.

skunk or?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2016, 08:44 PM »
TLDR: They both became crazy, exaggerating weirdos. If that's what they were back then, you can welcome them back with open arms but most of us would rather not see them back. ;)

yeah toxic was my buddy from back in the day, but ive since disowned him, booted him from bfw and nbr.  he seems to be a lunatic megalomaniac now:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/check-out-the-shoes-i-have-made-)-28764/

also: 

It always bums me out when people are generally decent, and then through some circumstance manage to get a comfier life and then talk shit to other people like they're dumb because we aren't all doing the same thing. I still have a lot of DJ and producer friends who are always talking shit about people who work regular jobs and don't make that much money, and it's super annoying. Toxic's always been good to me, and I know he likes to troll, so I dunno. Some people just get off on crapping on others.

I dunno if any of the stuff he told me is true, but it does sound like he is living the good life right now.
hes been proven over and over to be a compulsive liar about many things, he seems like a lost soul.  the guy does not resemble the person he used to be.

skunk or?
toxic.  read the thread i posted a link to ropa, its hilarious.  He pretended a famous artist's designs were his own, and was talking crazy shit about opening shoe stores worldwide, hes f@#!ing delusional, and an asshole to boot.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 08:46 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2016, 10:33 PM »

also: 

skunk or?
toxic.  read the thread i posted a link to ropa, its hilarious.  He pretended a famous artist's designs were his own, and was talking crazy shit about opening shoe stores worldwide, hes f@#!ing delusional, and an asshole to boot.

Hi wally

You're on my list  :D

Offline skunk3

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 05:14 AM »

skunk or?

lol

Offline skunk3

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2016, 05:15 AM »

also: 

skunk or?

Hi wally

I'm glad to see you back, AlTarf. We used to play a lot a few years ago and these big rr's we've been playing have been competitive! I like it! :D

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2016, 05:26 AM »

also: 

skunk or?

Hi wally

I'm glad to see you back, AlTarf. We used to play a lot a few years ago and these big rr's we've been playing have been competitive! I like it! :D
Thanks! You too man   :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2016, 06:48 AM »

also: 

skunk or?

Hi wally

im still around though

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2016, 07:19 AM »

also: 

skunk or?

Hi wally

im still around though

Let's all quote yay!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2016, 07:28 AM »

I was being funny, I guess you've missed a few posts around here 
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2016, 02:44 PM »
I was just being lazy with the quotes ;)

Hi wally

im still around though

I had no idea, I recently came back
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:09 PM by AlTarf »

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2016, 03:08 PM »
1 - DragO
2 - sm0Le
3 - Fluffy
4 - Tapstar
5 - all NBR

Offline Kradie

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2016, 03:19 PM »
A Polish player by the name ''gand''.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline theredi

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2016, 09:08 PM »
yup, he and his brother aragorn were in TdC eons ago  ;)

Offline Ryan

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2016, 09:44 PM »
And Kamouchi aka DiD was gand's sidekick

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2016, 09:33 PM »
1. TSR (LOL)
2. NAME
3. TANER
4. Mablak
5. Xrayez
6. Angus
7. DarkOne
8. Ffie
9. Wyvern
10. StarleT
11. Random00
12. Fudge Boy
13. Cueshark
14. ASBEST
15. Codex
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!