Forums
April 24, 2024, 12:14 AM

Author Topic: ESL: Formation of the list of schemes. Submit your options!  (Read 2409 times)

Online Lupastic

Re: ESL: Formation of the list of schemes. Submit your options!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2022, 08:55 AM »
In my opinion the promising ones for competitive 1v1's would be: driver, teleporting (teleport shopper), skinflint roping, drown syndrome, pool, hoops (basketball), boom for weapons, take out the mine (will need more maps), hand to hand, alt-f4, rope for weapons, wormopoly, knockers, hide and seek (ghost knocking, needs more maps)

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2022, 01:30 PM »
I too wanted to offer my schemes (Knockers and Surf Punch), but I doubt a little about their refinement and variety of maps (I have ideas how to make the maps even more interesting, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet). But thanks for the offer for me, it's nice))

As for Spawn for Weapons, it’s also a cool scheme that we made together with FoxHound, but I’m not sure that everyone will be able to follow the rules correctly, since there are quite a lot of them and they will be new for many players (but in part this is good, because we are for diversity).

As for everything else that has already been suggested in this thread - all good schemes, I like the list that we get. I think another week for proposals and the voting will start.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2022, 02:29 PM »
JpBnG! I'll add a link and stuff later.

Offline Kradie

Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Online Lupastic

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2022, 09:05 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-4122/

This scheme would be nice as well, comet dodge race :) With more maps, longer maps and with checkpoints

Offline Echiko

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2022, 06:02 PM »
I like these new fresh ideas!! ^^  Can't wait to see the final pick!
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.

Offline czlowiek-kredens

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2022, 05:16 PM »
On Sunday (May 22), the first round of voting will be launched, which will include all the schemes proposed in this topic.

Also, most likely, there will be a second round of voting, which will include a limited number of schemes that have become leaders in the first round. In order to be more honest and not lose the votes of the players who were given to non-leading schemes in the first round - give them a second chance.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 10:24 PM by SIBASA »