Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:08 AM

Author Topic: ESL Season 2 STARTED! Scheme: One Of Everything  (Read 628 times)

Offline SIBASA

ESL Season 2 STARTED! Scheme: One Of Everything
« on: September 19, 2022, 07:28 AM »
ESL Season 2 starts with the One Of Everything scheme

If you plan to participate in the league, then you first need to register on the site in order to appear in the standings and send reports.

Read a detailed description, strategy and history of the scheme here: worms2d.info page

- Download the One Of Everything scheme:
Players are given two similar schemes to choose from, which differ only in that one has glitches enabled (original) and the other disabled (modified):
Original (Glitches enabled) by default - Link
Modified (Glitches disabled) by agreement - Link

Mode: Best of 5 (up to 3 wins) \ 8 worms per player

Map: Any open island map

Rules: No rules

Disconnection rules:
Spoiler! View
Disconnection rules for the One of Everything scheme:

Disconnection during a league match is always bad, especially in schemes with anti-stockpiling enabled, so try to avoid such cases, but if it does happen, then try to peacefully resolve this problem by mutual agreement, and our drafted rules can help you in this.

Main method:
1. If the disconnect happened in the first round, then start again with a score of 0-0.
2. If the disconnect happened in the second or more rounds, then start again with a score of 1-0, where 0 is the one who disconnected.
⠀⠀2.1. Or start again with a score of 0-0 with the consent of both players.
3. Second disconnect - loss of the match.
⠀⠀3.1. Or follow step 2 if both players agree.
4. Use an alternative method if both players agree.

Before you read the alternative methods, please note that they have one small disadvantage - both players will know exactly the remaining arsenal of each other at the time they resume the game, and they are more time consuming, but if both players are ready for it - then go for it .

Alternative method:
1. Open a replay and write down / memorize the weapons you used before the disconnect and play one "technical" round in which everyone should simply "dropped" all the weapons used, thereby bringing their arsenal to the state it was in before the disconnect . Then surrender and start the correct round by continuing the match.

2. Open the replay and write down / memorize the weapon you used before the disconnect and start playing, pretending that you don't have this weapon.
⠀⠀2.1. If you make a mistake and use the weapon again, you lose the round.
⠀⠀⠀⠀2.1.1. Or start playing again with the consent of both players.

End of season: October 23

If you have any questions, please contact our Discord-channel or the this TUS forum theme

Offline Lupastic

Re: ESL Season 2 STARTED! Scheme: One Of Everything
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 07:41 AM »
is it possible that someone demands to play only without glitches? that makes more sense ^.- I wouldn't like to get skipwalked or baseball bat angle modificated (while I never do these shit)

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 07:55 AM »
We want to keep the original scheme, because the creator of the scheme wants to leave everything as it is (with glitches) and we make it by default in honor of the creator respect, but we allow players to play according to the modified scheme (with deactivated glitches) by mutual agreement.

I hope you will not have any controversial situations, please respect each other and good luck!

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 11:53 AM »
Run is in favor to block any glitch exploitation, but at the same time he doesn't want any modifications to the original scheme. Also some people might prefer playing with the original without rules (so, with the glitches).

The best solution was to allow both schemes since the difference between them is only the glitches. Players must choose which one they want to play and that's it.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 01:58 PM »
might be late to ask this, but wkterrains are allowed for ESL right?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 02:35 PM by FoxHound »

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2022, 02:36 PM »
Ops, I replied the message editing your own comment lol, now it is fixed.

my reply:

Yes, if the other player refuse to play on custom terrains, this player must be respected, but in ESL in my opinion every round should be played with custom terrains as PNG images.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2022, 02:29 PM »
The season has been extended until the 29th