Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:49 AM

Poll

What scheme would you like to see in ESL Season 1?

Blast Zone
2 (2.1%)
Fort Architects
2 (2.1%)
BuildConv
1 (1%)
Roper Reversed
0 (0%)
Lucky Strike
2 (2.1%)
Active Strike
0 (0%)
Spider-ZaR
0 (0%)
Girder Shopper
0 (0%)
Chaos Collect
0 (0%)
Super Collect
0 (0%)
Speed Mole
3 (3.1%)
Board Shopper
0 (0%)
Zone Shopper
0 (0%)
Supersheeper
5 (5.2%)
Teleporting, Teleport Shopper, TeleShopper
4 (4.1%)
Kaos Shopper (supermarket)
6 (6.2%)
Jetpack Shopper
3 (3.1%)
Surf Shopper
5 (5.2%)
Fly Shopper
5 (5.2%)
Driver
4 (4.1%)
Wormopoly
2 (2.1%)
Rowy
2 (2.1%)
Russian Roulette
2 (2.1%)
One of Everything
4 (4.1%)
Bungee Shopper
1 (1%)
Plop Gum
1 (1%)
Goku Battle Arena (GBA)
4 (4.1%)
Neocombat
1 (1%)
Sheeper
1 (1%)
Black Hole Shopper
0 (0%)
Sally Shopper
0 (0%)
Skinflint Roping
1 (1%)
Flat Earth Apocalypse
0 (0%)
Rope Knocking
0 (0%)
Drown Syndrome
3 (3.1%)
Black Hole BnG
0 (0%)
Pool
0 (0%)
Hoops
2 (2.1%)
Snooker
0 (0%)
Jumper
0 (0%)
Space Cows
0 (0%)
Beef Race
0 (0%)
Worms Chess
0 (0%)
Power Prodder
0 (0%)
JpBnG
1 (1%)
Realistic
1 (1%)
Boom for Weapons
1 (1%)
Drive for Weapons
0 (0%)
Take Out The Mine
0 (0%)
Fly-Forts
0 (0%)
Hand to Hand (H2H)
0 (0%)
Quickdraw
2 (2.1%)
Knock Race schemes
0 (0%)
Counter-Strike
0 (0%)
Alt-F4
10 (10.3%)
Builder
2 (2.1%)
Forts after Armageddon
0 (0%)
Rope for Weapons
0 (0%)
Surf Race
0 (0%)
Board Game
0 (0%)
Check Point Rope Race
0 (0%)
Get Frank
3 (3.1%)
Rubber Baseball
1 (1%)
Windy Day
0 (0%)
Icy Storm
0 (0%)
Spawn for Weapons
0 (0%)
w1w Anti Sink
0 (0%)
Colossal Shopper
0 (0%)
Hysteria Race
0 (0%)
Black Hole Golf
1 (1%)
Black Hole Fort
0 (0%)
RopeShopper
2 (2.1%)
Ghost Refuging
1 (1%)
Dominator
0 (0%)
Baseball Race
0 (0%)
Mortal
0 (0%)
Hide and Seek (TheMadCharles)
0 (0%)
Knockers
0 (0%)
Surf Punch
0 (0%)
Anti Sink Boom Race
0 (0%)
Jet Pack War
1 (1%)
Die Pie
1 (1%)
Space Race
1 (1%)
Interchange
1 (1%)
Asteroid Dodge Race
1 (1%)
Hide and Seek (czlowiek-kredens)
1 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: First round of voting for ESL Season 1 scheme.  (Read 2738 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: First round of voting for ESL Season 1 scheme.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2022, 07:15 AM »
Actually 22 members voted.

Oh, more than 3 times than what I thought, just because I didn't pay attention to what was written. Makes more sense now, there are lots of votes indeed. I hope them all used their 4 votes.

But 22 is still a small number compared to the number of people here in TUS that are reading this or active right now. It's still sad for me.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2022, 07:23 AM »
Beside the fact that the community is not as active as before, this poll is a special one. It is a poll inside a community and not everyone is interested in rare schemes.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2022, 11:54 AM »
I think that for starters - the statistics are not bad. For comparison, 53 people participated in the last vote for the TRL scheme, and there are already almost 25 people in our vote and there is still a week to go.

I think many abstained from voting due to the too large list of schemes unfamiliar to them, but I think in the second round of voting the number of voters will be higher, since the list will already be smaller and it will be easier to understand the presented schemes.

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2022, 12:06 PM »
I think that for starters - the statistics are not bad. For comparison, 53 people participated in the last vote for the TRL scheme, and there are already almost 25 people in our vote and there is still a week to go.

I think many abstained from voting due to the too large list of schemes unfamiliar to them, but I think in the second round of voting the number of voters will be higher, since the list will already be smaller and it will be easier to understand the presented schemes.

You guys could also upload or show some presentation replays of the schemes that are going to be in the 2nd round, so that people not only read the description about them but also would see what they are voting for
For example I still don't know what "die pie" and "builder" are, I just see that people voted it and read the info. Would be nice to actually see what it's about

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2022, 06:25 PM »
Can't believe get frank has no traction here

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2022, 08:09 PM »
No Momwars?
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Godmax

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2022, 08:26 PM »
Holy shit this list is endless

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2022, 02:24 AM »
You guys could also upload or show some presentation replays of the schemes that are going to be in the 2nd round, so that people not only read the description about them but also would see what they are voting for
For example I still don't know what "die pie" and "builder" are, I just see that people voted it and read the info. Would be nice to actually see what it's about
Good idea. The schemes that don't have articles I can make a text for them more improved than the brief ones I wrote on my comment.

I'm curious to try it, the idea and the name are funny. The rules are complicated so it's like a challenge to play it. This scheme is kinda a meme for me and I want to play a bit because memes are cool.

No Momwars?
I suggested more than 50 schemes to this list, I wrote a brief text for all schemes I mentioned, so I was a bit tired at that moment. After the post I realized I didn't add other schemes would be good to see people playing like Trench Warfare, Dario's 80normal and some other schemes like Mom Wars. I was planning to make one second post, but there was too many schemes already and SIBASA created the poll.

Maybe the next votation Mom Wars will be a candidate. I plan creating a new scheme that is a mixture of Jet Pack War, Aerial and Mom Wars. It is a project I have in mind that could be named "Jet Mommies". I really apreciate the idea of a scheme focused on aiming with Old Lady, but I wanted to create something more dynamic with this concept.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2022, 04:55 PM »
I'm curious to try it, the idea and the name are funny. The rules are complicated so it's like a challenge to play it. This scheme is kinda a meme for me and I want to play a bit because memes are cool.
Not going to lie, I played drunken get frank a few times, philie and peja tried to explain the rules to me but I still don't think i understand how get frank works.  It has become the greatest meme over time though.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2022, 04:48 PM »
i voted for alt f4

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2022, 12:07 PM »
The first round of voting is over, check out the results at this link and take part in the second round of voting. Thank you!

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/wosc-esl-experimental-schemes-league/second-round-of-voting-for-esl-season-1-scheme-34529/