Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:23 PM

Author Topic: WoSC rarities (unpublished schemes)  (Read 356 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
WoSC rarities (unpublished schemes)
« on: December 31, 2021, 11:55 PM »
Since this community is basically dead and most of its members are inactive, I'm uploading here some old schemes of this community or schemes by players associated to this community for the sake of preservation and backup. I could upload them as a private post, but I will make this post public to reach possible interested people on these schemes. I hope Fighter, DumbBongChow and Matenga don't get angry with me for doing this, specially because some of them might not be 100% complete.

If someone upload these schemes somewhere else or modify them, please credit this community and the authors of the schemes. Thanks. There's a .zip file attached on this post and there's a link to the upload I made in my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_WnsHwiUtDlKaItusByL70fi3oi8G4QA/view?usp=sharing
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'