Forums
November 24, 2020, 12:40 AM

Author Topic: USA Election 2020 - The Bet Round 2  (Read 539 times)

Offline Kradie

USA Election 2020 - The Bet Round 2
« on: August 07, 2020, 05:09 PM »
During the American election of 2016, Kradie & The Walrus came to an agreement that IF Donald Trump would win the election, TheWalrus would have to join ZAR community for 1 whole year. But guess what? TheWalrus broke his promise and left 175 days later.

However a new agreement has been made by Kradie & TheWalrus, that IF Donald Trump wins 2020 American Election, TheWalrus must join ZAR community ''Forever''.  ;D

Will Mr Walrus be able to commit to his agreement? Is he truly a man of his word?

Time shall tell  :D

Offline illenium

Re: USA Election 2020 - The Bet Round 2
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 08:21 PM »
kradie 4 prez

Offline Kradie

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 12:01 PM »
kradie 4 prez
Ha! I can completely see myself walking out of corporate ZAR building in fancy 1000 dollar suit issuing statements 8)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 11:21 PM »
i thought i stayed for a whole year

if trump wins, consider me a lifetime member

pro tip: he won't

Offline skunk3

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 02:11 AM »
Trump is definitely going to win.

His only real opposition is Joe Biden. Joe fucking Biden lmao. SLEEPY JOE. The guy who constantly looks and acts as though he is in a waking fever dream. He hasn't announced his running mate yet but he has said that they will be female, which is no doubt just an attempt at pandering. I wouldn't be surprised if dude runs with a tranny, or even Hillary Clinton. (Even worse.)

SO MANY people are so completely fed up with the left these days and all of this race-baiting nonsense that is always pushed via the corrupt media and social media is turning a lot of people off. There's a lot of people who are getting tired of the b.s. and walking away from the Democrats because they have clearly lost their marbles.

While I wouldn't say that I agree with everything he has done since being inaugurated, Trump is doing a damn good job at leading the country overall. The vast majority of his best speeches and talking points aren't aired AT ALL, or if they are, they are heavily edited and buried under the media's attempt at smearing the guy. The 'powers that be' have been trying to get him booted from office before he was even sworn in with one bullshit story and allegation after another, and NOTHING has come of it. It's all just a bunch of lies and that's been proven over and over again.

Don't get me wrong - he's no saint. All I'm saying is that I'd take him in office over 98% of those globalist traitors in Washington. Trump is the alpha Chad this country needs right now.

Offline illenium

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 04:40 AM »

His only real opposition is Joe Biden. Joe fucking Biden lmao. SLEEPY JOE. The guy who constantly looks and acts as though he is in a waking fever dream. He hasn't announced his running mate yet but he has said that they will be female, which is no doubt just an attempt at pandering. I wouldn't be surprised if dude runs with a tranny, or even Hillary Clinton. (Even worse.)

SO MANY people are so completely fed up with the left these days and all of this race-baiting nonsense that is always pushed via the corrupt media and social media is turning a lot of people off. There's a lot of people who are getting tired of the b.s. and walking away from the Democrats because they have clearly lost their marbles.

While I wouldn't say that I agree with everything he has done since being inaugurated, Trump is doing a damn good job at leading the country overall. The vast majority of his best speeches and talking points aren't aired AT ALL, or if they are, they are heavily edited and buried under the media's attempt at smearing the guy. The 'powers that be' have been trying to get him booted from office before he was even sworn in with one bullshit story and allegation after another, and NOTHING has come of it. It's all just a bunch of lies and that's been proven over and over again.

Don't get me wrong - he's no saint. All I'm saying is that I'd take him in office over 98% of those globalist traitors in Washington. Trump is the alpha Chad this country needs right now.

couldn't have said it any better. i heart trump.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2020, 10:34 AM »

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 10:37 AM by Kradie »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2020, 02:27 AM »

Was closer than I thought, see you in 4 years for round 3 kradie!   ;)

Offline Kradie

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2020, 11:23 AM »

Woah there, hold your horses there Mr Walrus. Do you not think you're being a bit hasty there? Trump he's still the President, and nothing is yet decided until the inauguration day 20th of January. Mainstream media can't ''declare'' anyone a winner, they don't have that kind of authority. But are the election result in Joe Biden's favor? Of course it is. Can Trump challenge it? Of course. That's what he, and his team are doing now. They claim that they have tons of evidence of voter fraud, but where is it? Can they reveal it in public? The short answer is no they can't. These so called ''evidence''  & ''affidavits'' is only for the court to see.  They wish not to reveal a list of witnesses in fear of harrassement by the media and public. So we have to wait and see on how this plays out

So I say to you Mr Walrus, the bet is still on, until near end of January.

Offline nino

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2020, 02:41 PM »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 12:38 AM »

Woah there, hold your horses there Mr Walrus. Do you not think you're being a bit hasty there? Trump he's still the President, and nothing is yet decided until the inauguration day 20th of January. Mainstream media can't ''declare'' anyone a winner, they don't have that kind of authority. But are the election result in Joe Biden's favor? Of course it is. Can Trump challenge it? Of course. That's what he, and his team are doing now. They claim that they have tons of evidence of voter fraud, but where is it? Can they reveal it in public? The short answer is no they can't. These so called ''evidence''  & ''affidavits'' is only for the court to see.  They wish not to reveal a list of witnesses in fear of harrassement by the media and public. So we have to wait and see on how this plays out

Theevidence of voter fraud is not in the open because it doesn’t exist, at least on the level alleged by trump and his supporters in the GOP.  Im not a Biden guy by any means, I didn’t vote for him, but he had a great showing and flipped some traditionally red states.  The vote wasn’t outright a repudiation of trump, this one came down to the wire, but joe Biden will be the next president of the United States. 

Hoping a libertarian can win next cycle, this election emphasized even more how polarized USA is with our two party system.

Long live sleepy joe!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 12:41 AM »
Also recommended reading for fellow political enthusiasts:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/fos/wallys-school-of-politics-18525/

Offline Kradie

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 12:56 PM »

Theevidence of voter fraud is not in the open because it doesn’t exist, at least on the level alleged by trump and his supporters in the GOP.  Im not a Biden guy by any means, I didn’t vote for him, but he had a great showing and flipped some traditionally red states.  The vote wasn’t outright a repudiation of trump, this one came down to the wire, but joe Biden will be the next president of the United States. 

Hoping a libertarian can win next cycle, this election emphasized even more how polarized USA is with our two party system.

Long live sleepy joe!
I don't think any random public citizen can waltz in to a police station or court house to request evidence of on going investigation or trial. It would only put the process in jeopardy and could derail the moving puzzles into an incoherent result.

I do not think Biden had any great showing at all. There weren't a lot of people that showed up to any of his rallies & town meetings, maybe like 10-50 people or a little bit over 100? People that showed up stood far a part from one another, sometime placed in a circle, or plexiglass? Biden wasn't really great at speaking too, he often slurred, mumbled, had problem putting coherent sentences together,  and he coughed without mask. Journalists were very nice to Biden, they asked about his ice cream and he happily answered. When asked about his son Hunter Biden laptop, he just fled off.

Meanwhile. Trump had tens of thousands people showed up to his event. He was like a rockstar, just like Obama because he was a rockstar too. Biden lacked focus and charisma. So how could a man like this acquire that much more vote than Trump?

I am not that thrilled to see Biden as President, he won't last long because of his condition, and his successor is a believer in equity.

The two party system does suck, but it's merely impossible to break. Even if a party did rise slowly but surely, they would be throttled by big corporation, & mainstream media to favor their wallet and narrative.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 09:41 PM »
I don't think it's over quite yet.

I stayed up until around ~4 a.m. on election night to watch the results. As numbers started rolling in, I initially saw that it was going more or less as expected, which had Biden taking most of the coastal states and Trump winning elsewhere... Trump was behind when I went to bed but had been rapidly catching up and was on pace to leave Biden in the dust, yet when I woke up I found that some states had flipped out of nowhere. The numbers simply don't make sense. You're telling me that not only did Biden win in traditionally Republican states, even states that carried Trump last time, but that he brought in record numbers, getting more votes than Obama? And that in the middle of the night / very early morning there were hundreds of thousands of votes all for Biden that seemingly came out of nowhere, with no explanation or oversight? It's shady as hell.

Biden has zero charisma. Biden is a career politician who embodies everything that sucks about Washington... and let's not forget about his underage-fucking, crack-smoking son and their gain of obscene amounts of money overseas doing shady shit. The only thing Biden has going for him is that he ISN'T Trump. Does anyone actually support Biden, or do they just hate Trump so much that they are willing to vote for anyone just to have the bad ol' orange man out of office?

Also, Biden's "Office of the President-Elect" was predicted by many conspiracy theorists long before the election. It's not an actual office that has any authority or precedent, but Biden is going to attempt to use it as a base of power despite the fact that the elections are being investigated for fraud. Arizona, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and even Nevada were all going to be Trump wins when overnight it all changed. While I have no proof, I do think that the election was fraudulent. We have an incumbent President who has done demonstrably well despite what the MSM constantly tells people who is running against a former VP who has the charisma of a sock puppet and who is showing clear signs of mental decline. Why would I not think that Trump would win?

I think the next few months / years are a lose-lose situation for everyone. Regardless of who actually ends up sitting in office, we're still going through a global plandemic that is resulting in the absolute destruction of small businesses and local economies all because of a virus with a survival rate of over 99%. I understand that some people are at risk and nobody wants to see their loved ones possibly die. However, is it worth crippling the entire nation just to potentially protect your aging grandparents or immunocompromised baby? I say no. They're already at risk year after year of flu strains and tons of other sicknesses. I see everything going in the direction of increased and wider-reaching government control, cashless society, universal basic income, mandated covid19 vaccinations, and probably another round of man-made virus (covid21?) to bring everyone to their knees so the globalists can do their thing. Of course, this is conjecture and sits in the realm of conspiracy theory. Biden is China's man and they openly gloat about it in their media. The American empire is over and TBH even if Trump were re-elected, it would only be a 4-year speed bump.

Offline nino

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2020, 12:48 AM »
Trump only lost this election cos of Covid 19 he was dumb managing this, and media fucked him up, if not covid he would won cos USA economic were going good.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.