Schemes
July 13, 2020, 06:33 PM

WxW Scribe [Weapon Crates]

WxW Scribe [Weapon Crates]

Scheme #3239, Viewed 21 Time(s)

Basic Information
Summary
Util.
F1
F2
F5
F8
F12
Crate probability
16.5%
16.5%
16.5%
16.5%
16.5%
16.5%
0.5%
Scheme Rate
Not rated yet
Acronym: WxW Scribe [Weapon Crates]
Name: WxW Scribe [Weapon Crates]
Type: Battle
Submitted by: New Zealand Scribe

Download this scheme:
Downloaded 3 time(s).
0 members and about 3 guests have downloaded this scheme.

Time: June 16, 2020, 04:12 PM
Description:

Starting HP = 120
Turn Time = 30sec
99.5% Weapon Crate Probability (Select Worm drop probability lowered to 0.5% by setting crate values to 246)
Max of 10 starting mines with 3 second timers (no duds)

Weapon Powers:

<Unlimited Stock>

Bazooka (Power 3) = 50 "max"
Grenade (Power 3) = 50 "max"
Mine (Power 3) = 50 "max"

<Crates Only>

Old Woman (Power 1) =  60 "max"
Mole Bomb (Power 15) = 60 "max"
Sheep (Power 1) = 60 "max"
Dynamite (Power 1) = 60 "max"
Sheep Launcher (Power 1) = 60 "max"
Homing Pigeon (Power 1) = 60 "max"
Scheme game options
Game options
120
1
67
Time options
30
30
5
10
5
Crate options
5
Sudden death options
Objects options
10
3
Help
General options
Scheme weapons options
Weapons options
Help
Ammo
Delay
Power
Crates
%
Jet Pack
0
Low Gravity
Inf
Fast Walk
0
Laser Sight
0
Invisibility
0
Bazooka
Inf
Homing Missile
0
Mortar
0
Homing Pigeon
0
Sheep Launcher
0
Grenade
Inf
Cluster Bomb
0
Banana Bomb
0
Battle Axe
0
Earth Quake
0
Shotgun
0
Handgun
0
Uzi
0
Minigun
0
Longbow
0
Fire Punch
0
Dragon Ball
0
Kamikaze
0
Suicide Bomber
0
Prod
0
Dynamite
0
Mine
Inf
Sheep
0
Super Sheep
0
Mole Bomb
0
Air Strike
0
Napalm Strike
0
Mail Strike
0
Mine Strike
0
Mole Squadron
0
Blow Torch
0
Pnuematic Drill
0
Girder
0
Baseball Bat
0
Girder Starter Pack
0
Ninja Rope
Inf
Bungee
0
Parachute
Inf
Teleport
0
Scales of Justice
0
Super Banana Bomb
0
Holy Hand Grenade
0
Flame Thrower
0
Sally Army
0
MB Bomb
0
Petrol Bomb
0
Skunk
0
Ming Vase
0
French Sheep Strike
0
Mike's Carpet Bomb
0
Mad Cow
0
Old Woman
0
Concrete Donkey
0
Indian's Nuclear Test
0
Armageddon
0
Skip Go
0
Surrender
0
Worm Select
0
Freeze
0
Pasty's Magic Bullet
0

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.