Forums > Announcements

Awards

<< < (3/5) > >>

TheKomodo:
Aw!

I wanted to see this before going back to work :D

I was gonna say let's have a video presentation but I guess there isn't enough interested in this to deserve the time :(

nino:
Thats really sad. awards used to be much more popular, same as worms :(

infinites porras for this situation!!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Maybe Worms gonna win the award of inactivest game of internet soon

Ryan:
9th in warmer  :(

Korydex:

--- Quote from: Ryan on September 16, 2017, 12:58 AM ---9th in warmer  :(

--- End quote ---
But 1st in RR! Also I've voted for you in Warmer with Anubis and saltyk9 :)

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Ryan on September 16, 2017, 12:58 AM ---9th in warmer  :(

--- End quote ---

Lol, don't feel bad blitz got 4th he doesn't even really play warmers, and Asbest got 5th lmao.

The only person I voted for was saltyk9, honestly he's the only person still playing that can still impress me in Warmer like we used to back then...

Not saying there aren't good players, just, the skill level isn't near as good as around 2000-2005 imo.

Anubis looks amazing, but honestly never fully trusted he's legit.

Look at it this way, you got 4 points, which means someone voted for you as 2nd best, and someone voted for you as 3rd best, that's pretty cool, if more people around were active, you'd have done better trust me.

I don't think I deserved 1st in BnG this time, hands down walrus has had an outstanding year in BnG, and his improvement from virtually noob to annihilating everyone, only people i've ever saw do that is myself, and barman, whilst i've only played clanner BnGs...

Also, goom didn't know about these awards, when I told him he was voted 2nd best streamer was cool to see his grateful reaction :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version