Forums > Announcements

Experimental season result

<< < (12/13) > >>

Anubis:

--- Quote from: Ray on August 04, 2013, 07:07 PM ---it's just been my experience that nothing I ever came up with was actually executed or executed in a way that would have helped anything I intended to fix.

And let's stop joking - you do love disagreeing with me. :D

The reasons I stopped playing was more complicated. I felt that I was involved too much and spent too much time on something that wasn't worthwhile on a long term. I was getting way too passionate about rather unimportant stuff - these forums, the community, games for instance - and I got angry and stuff and I felt that was unhealthy. Also, as an addition, I felt that I was let down by this community, like the way the leagues were run and I did not like that. So I stayed away and found better activities that now consume my days, so yea, the reason I found these activities and stopped playing was indeed because of TUS.

I don't say I could do a better job, I'd most likely suck and suck hard and probably give up and just wouldn't care, so yes, I appreciate the amount of work TUS staff put into this, but that doesn't change the fact that I disagree with many things and since most of my advice is just ignored or is forgotten, I can't really do anything but complain like this and maybe grab somebody's attention with it.

--- End quote ---

That's how things work, in the end the people IN CHARGE decide what ideas are great, which get implemented and which get ignored. You know, most ideas don't make it into execution phase and it's not just yours. Maybe you feel personally attacked by TUS? In my opinion stating an idea once is enough, if the people don't react to it, it means they either disagree with it, think it's a worthless idea or there are just other areas more important to them that need their attention. Since this is no professional site where the owner lives off his site I am safe to assume that he maybe likes some ideas but just hasn't the time to get all the work done and focuses his work on parts that could intervene the running league. You have to admit a lot of times when you post it's with an underlying tone of complaining and how much it sucks. ;)

In the end my view is just my view, so I can happily agree if you feel different than me. :)

wza:
I would just like to say I think the scheme evolution is nice. I like test stuff in bng; nice modification. Also 5 worms in ttrr is a good improvement, utilizing the racing stuff aspect. And limited girders in t17 is also a good improvement. Good job guys ;D

Peja:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on June 18, 2013, 06:27 PM ---
Shopper:
AFR rule REMOVED. No need to do AFR in shopper. Scheme updated:
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-488/
There's also another scheme pending to be tested. For now we're switching to professor's scheme.

--- End quote ---

any news on the other scheme pending to be tested? quite bored of this 30 seconds roper with birds+sheeps and dynas instead of zooks+ nades and mines ,we are using currently.

Chelsea:

--- Quote from: Peja on February 15, 2014, 12:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on June 18, 2013, 06:27 PM ---
Shopper:
AFR rule REMOVED. No need to do AFR in shopper. Scheme updated:
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-488/
There's also another scheme pending to be tested. For now we're switching to professor's scheme.

--- End quote ---

any news on the other scheme pending to be tested? quite bored of this 30 seconds roper with birds+sheeps and dynas instead of zooks+ nades and mines ,we are using currently.

--- End quote ---

holy nades (with less power) + piegeons + sheeps :)

GreatProfe:
dont be so unfair, there are nades, clusters, petrols and selects too! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version