Forums > Announcements

Map database is back

<< < (4/10) > >>

ohms:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on May 14, 2019, 05:41 PM ---All the maps sent to me are recovered. Stats in the first post is also updated.

@ohms and @SolidSunny954, you can zip your maps and upload it somewhere and send me the download link.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. It's a bit hefty, 88MB.
http://psx.sith.co.uk/stuff/ohms-100-WA-Maps.zip

The file names are the ones I gave them before uploading, not the ones that they would have been if downloaded from here.

ohms:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on May 14, 2019, 05:41 PM ---All the maps sent to me are recovered. Stats in the first post is also updated.

@ohms and @SolidSunny954, you can zip your maps and upload it somewhere and send me the download link.

--- End quote ---

Many thanks for putting all my maps back.  :-*

I just noticed though, there are 98 maps listed for me. I definitely had 100, but I can't as yet work out which 2 are missing. They would be in the zip file I uploaded. My complete map pack on this site also says it has 100 maps in it but only contains 98.
I'll see if I can work out which ones are gone.

MonkeyIsland:
No problem. One of the missing maps is Frazzy's-Fourtieth. I don't think it was ever uploaded to TUS. However you can upload both missing maps manually.

ohms:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on May 16, 2019, 01:03 PM ---No problem. One of the missing maps is 'Frazzy's-Fourtieth'. I don't think it was ever uploaded to TUS. However you can upload both missing maps manually.

--- End quote ---

Ok. The other missing one is 'Blue Cavern Upsidedown' as far as I can tell.
I've re-upped them, but they were both definitely there before.

Everything is in order again. Kinda.

Cheers.  ;)

The Extremist:
I have 3 of normal-game-guy's 5 missing maps (attached). Better than nothing...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version