Forums > Announcements

Scheme updates

<< < (3/8) > >>

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Senator on August 22, 2017, 08:24 PM ---Good question. The thing is, HHC was against SD and 3s mines and MI and I don't really know about Aerial. Need to ask some more Aerial players such as Chelsea, Hussar, Xrayez..

--- End quote ---

Well, my opinion is:
HHC doesn't like changes cause it's his scheme, and I totally understand that.
Chelsea never will vote for SD cause it could ruin his darkside way of thinking, and we don't want that, obviously ;)
Xrayez? He's been so inactive that he doesn't even know there's new aerial scheme going on for last year or 2.

Why not asking ppl who actually play it?

It buggs me cause I personally love this scheme.. Been playing it and testing ALOT. With many ppl. But getting tired of proving something no one seem to care about.
Nvm.

Triad:
SD Aerial > Regular Aerial.

You might argue about mine duration, but SD concept definetely should be added.

Chelsea:
Aerial with sd... Maybe add also sd to bng? Lol
IMO is so stupid idea coz I prefer longer games where skill decide not luck "who is higher" lol

Kradie:

--- Quote from: Chelsea on August 23, 2017, 07:43 AM ---Aerial with sd... Maybe add also sd to bng? Lol
IMO is so stupid idea coz I prefer longer games where skill decide not luck "who is higher" lol

--- End quote ---

I already made Death BnG scheme with rising water.

Though as I mentioned in the past, SD can help players end the game.

Chelsea:

--- Quote from: Kradie on August 23, 2017, 08:21 AM ---I already made Death BnG scheme with rising water.

Though as I mentioned in the past, SD can help players end the game.

--- End quote ---

You should to be shame for making that scheme and writting about that! lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version