Forums > Announcements

TUS awards

<< < (2/10) > >>

barman:

--- Quote from: Casso on January 02, 2014, 04:57 PM ---I hope to confirm the Hysteria award but this time will be harder because I have been inactive in the last part of the year

--- End quote ---
Regardless of that, people are going to vote whoever they think is the best, regardless of activity. Like, I'm pretty sure that two of the best players of the few past years are going to win once again this time, even though they have been mostly playing elite/intermediate at a rate of about one game per week ;)

GreatProfe:
i'd like to point as suggestion a new award called "best profile pic" too.

DarkOne:

--- Quote from: Impossible on January 02, 2014, 03:50 PM ---best worms project is obviously Chelsea Simulator ae. Coming soon 10.01.2014 [/advertisment]

--- End quote ---

Makes sense that an as of yet not existing project will win the "best project of 2013" award  :P

KoreanRedDragon:

Impossible:

--- Quote from: DarkOne on January 02, 2014, 08:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Impossible on January 02, 2014, 03:50 PM ---best worms project is obviously Chelsea Simulator ae. Coming soon 10.01.2014 [/advertisment]

--- End quote ---

Makes sense that an as of yet not existing project will win the "best project of 2013" award  :P

--- End quote ---

how come its not existing ;D
its pretty much existing, another story is that beta-versions was available only on FOS forums

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version