Forums > Announcements

Worms Armageddon 3.8.0 changelog sneak peek

<< < (17/34) > >>

fraees:

--- Quote from: Plutonic on January 19, 2019, 02:26 PM ---Nope, development doesn't work like that. Any dev that says "it will definitely be done by X" is asking for trouble.

--- End quote ---

I didn't mean their prediction must be definitely accurate, though. I just asked for some estimations.

Sensei:

Don't know if I read this ever before, but last night caught this funny situation.
Is this common thing or? Stats fanatics could find it bit contradictory, don't you think? :)

WTF-8:
https://worms2d.info/Post-game_awards#Most_Entertaining_Team_and_Most_Boring_Team

--- Quote ---If a team uses a lot of super weapons and causes a lot of damage and kills, but also takes a very long time to perform their turns, then they can actually achieve both the Most Entertaining Team and Most Boring Team awards at the same time!
--- End quote ---
I'd assume worm-specific awards work the same way

Asbest:
nevermind, lets see what this update will give

j0e:

--- Quote from: Asbest on January 29, 2019, 10:09 PM ---we waited 6 years for new worms update, and no real time... what the f*ck

--- End quote ---
Another way to look at it... we had 6 years with mostly silence, now we have a SIGNAL OF LIFE that WA is not dead, and plans for more frequent updates

Plus 3.8 has some substantial improvements:  baked in Rubberworm features and new scheme format, and native windowmode support

I've never heard the slightest hint of a rumour that realtime would be in this update. Maybe it will now be possible sooner because of the new scheme format.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version