Forums > Announcements

Worms Armageddon 3.8.0 changelog sneak peek

<< < (18/34) > >>

KinslayeR:
ok, so they told us nice things so our dicks are hard, but the most important question, WHEN, when can I lunch WA and enjoy this all things?   in this year? in the next 10 years?? in this decade?   is not it just another "f@#! off" topic?

Kradie:

--- Quote from: KinslayeR on January 30, 2019, 02:17 PM ---ok, so they told us nice things so our dicks are hard, but the most important question, WHEN, when can I lunch WA and enjoy this all things?   in this year? in the next 10 years?? in this decade?   is not it just another "f@#! off" topic?

--- End quote ---

10 years is a decade.

I think this topic was necessary to demonstrate that the developers are still caring and working on the game.  I highly doubt they are like this;

We should be glad that there is sign of life & support for the game. Not a lot of games in this day and age gets updated.

j0e:
Lmfao Kradie, nice clip. And topical.

generic goose:
looks like we've been gnomed again

WTF-8:

--- Quote from: basically everybody ---when
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: CyberShadow on December 30, 2017, 03:41 PM ---Well, it's settled. Update delayed until December 31, 2022. Pack it up, boys! I'm sure all 7 people still playing W:A by then will find the wait worthwhile.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version