Forums > Cups and Tournaments General

Wheel of Fortune Cup - Ideas for upgrade

<< < (2/6) > >>

Lupastic:
there are many schemes in #1 cup, if some of them might not be drawed into games, you could carry those to the next cup? for example noone would get rowy, kill to steal.

Lancelot:

--- Quote from: h3oCharles on September 20, 2023, 04:42 PM ---chute race

enable remember weapons
enable racing stuff
disable wind bias

--- End quote ---

Interesting, when players play this scheme in free league, do they turn on Racing Stuff (/rs) or not?

Hmm, it’s a pity that I didn’t pay a little more attention to the description of this scheme. As it turned out, the author of the scheme, which is played in the TUS free league, apart from explaining the main meaning of the scheme, did not mention the number of worms, how many victories and other details.

I think this is an oversight not only on my part, but also on the part of the creator of this scheme, as well as the person who marked this scheme as a league scheme (TUS admin or mod).

In the next cup I will have to create a copy of this scheme and make a decent description of this scheme.

As for the wind changing every turn, I don't think it's worth changing.
Maps for this scheme were made for different wind directions, and that’s ok, I don’t see a problem with this.

Got it, noticed. Thx  :)

Lancelot:

--- Quote from: Lupastic on September 20, 2023, 04:44 PM ---there are many schemes in #1 cup, if some of them might not be drawed into games, you could carry those to the next cup? for example noone would get rowy, kill to steal.

--- End quote ---

As I already said (here or in the cup comments), that in the current cup I do not have the right to change the rules of the cup, because the cup has already started.

I also mentioned that in future similar cups I may add or remove certain schemes.

I look forward to your feedback on this and more.

Once the cup is over, I'd like to hear from you a more detailed list of undesirable schemes with your arguments for each of them.

Thanks for attention.

Lupastic:

--- Quote from: Lancelot on September 20, 2023, 07:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lupastic on September 20, 2023, 04:44 PM ---there are many schemes in #1 cup, if some of them might not be drawed into games, you could carry those to the next cup? for example noone would get rowy, kill to steal.

--- End quote ---

As I already said (here or in the cup comments), that in the current cup I do not have the right to change the rules of the cup, because the cup has already started.

I also mentioned that in future similar cups I may add or remove certain schemes.

Once the cup is over, I'd like to hear from you a more detailed list of undesirable schemes with your arguments for each of them.

Thanks for attention.

--- End quote ---

you misunderstood my comment, I didn't say to remove or add certain schemes xd I said that for future cups (if you plan to host more versions of this) if there is a scheme that we didn't get to play in #1 cup, they could be transferred to #2 cup, so they can be drawn there?

Lancelot:

--- Quote from: Lupastic on September 20, 2023, 07:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lancelot on September 20, 2023, 07:20 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks for attention.

--- End quote ---

you misunderstood my comment, I didn't say to remove or add certain schemes xd I said that for future cups (if you plan to host more versions of this) if there is a scheme that we didn't get to play in #1 cup, they could be transferred to #2 cup, so they can be drawn there?

--- End quote ---

Sure :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version