Forums > dt

**RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D

<< < (18/19) > >>

Aerox:
holy shit

theredi:
Hahahaha dont worry Komo, he is just constantly selfpwning himself like usually. I dont like to tell people who they are but is just acting like a prick that has a need to make himself look in his brain better than others. Probably having the urge to try impess everyone around all the time. This is funny because such people are acting unbelievably pathetic to me. Doesnt he realise its so damn easy to spot such behaviour? Maybe no one teached him or simply is not aware of it. People who claim that are smarter than others are mostly idiots who cant spot that no one knows everything, but everything is relative, deppending on many circumstances.

Info from his site: While there are no reliable official statistics, Campaign Against Homophobia, a leading Polish LGBT organization, recorded at least 120 homophobic or transphobic hate crimes in 2014 alone, although the true number is believed to be much higher.

http://phoneia.com/the-reality-of-homophobia-in-spain-conlavozbienalta/

"Consejo General of the Legal Profession in Spain : in 2014 1.285 hate crimes were recorded, most homophobic"

http://elpais.com/elpais/2016/04/27/inenglish/1461748967_907029.html

The Madrid region is experiencing a significant rise in homophobic attacks this year, according to gay rights group Arcópoli.

The association said there had been 52 attacks since January, one every two days or so on average. Not every aggression was reported to the police.

Spain so safe to homosexuals, I`m sure any of them wasnt killed there...

Aerox:
what are you trying to say?

That article from elPais highlights a bunch of differences between our countries. For one, it mentions Chueca, one of the most famous and openly gay neighborhoods in Europe, an official government hotline for victims and how they created a special police division only to deal with homophobic crimes.

From the third paragraph in the first link you shared:

--- Quote ---According to the Pew Research Center Spain is the country where there is greater acceptance of homosexuality (88%) in the world
--- End quote ---

It also shares this video, made by the government to help acceptance. Tell me, how the f@#! is it comparable to the Polish authorities that try to win votes by being anti-homosexuality. Links backfired dude, you don't even read your own articles do you?

Like I said, Poland still has a long way to go thanks for helping me prove a point, it wasn't needed, you already help by breathing.

Your best course of action right now is contact your friend avirex and convince him to close this thread, but what difference will it make? how long until the next thread were you show yourself as a 0 clue illiterate? I guess we'll find out the next time you make a post.

theredi:
Buahahaha yes Spain has the greater acceptance of homosexuality, yet there are so many homophobic crimes. What kind of idiot are you? You are the one that have no idea what is talking about. I dont care about ur goverment`s video. I didint mention this because it has nothing to do with the subject. Maybe in your tiny mind. Yes im 0 clue illiterate xD. Go being douchebag somewhere else already plz. You only keep proving how much egomaniac you are, attacking me and trying to make me look like someone worse than you. I feel sorry for such people.

Chelsea:

--- Quote from: nino on December 25, 2016, 04:00 PM ---Send peja to Poland and lets see whats happens!!!

--- End quote ---

He already was in Poland... Probably twice ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version