Forums > dt

Who already got the shot?

<< < (9/9)

Kradie:
I found the discord incident quite uncomfortable at times due to the relentless bombardment from a select people. Indeed I tried to share and address my concern in a calm and civilized manner, but it was often met with immaturity, and toxic tribal thinking & attacks, often in a repetitive pattern. This inevitable lead to counter attacks on my side, which I am not very proud of to be honest. This sort of degradation is only recognizable in kindergarten.
The most ironic part of this incident is, I was called a trash loser repeatedly by a woman, who I a eventually referred to as a beach. Because of this, I was labeled as a sexist. How messed up is that? Only an SJW would believe this garbage.

It is True, I like Trump, but doesn't make me, and all of the 75 million voters, and Trump supporters around the globe a  nazi, fascist, and whatever more labels you have for us. Labels are political tool, to disenfranchise people, and their right to have & voice their opinion. The label wars, only promotes fear, and help exclude people from society. This is what FoxHound & TheKomodo are doing now. They feel that they are in control, because they believe I am in their box of toxic labels. This makes them feel superior, typically to avoid dialogue, and also eligible to carry out their heinous interpretation of meta political justice, while being the chastising arbiter of evil.

People who think Trump is a fascist are simply brainwashed by MSM, which I said earlier, leans heavily on the left.

Most historian leans left, so I recommend everyone to look up Giovanni Gentile, & Antonio Gramsci.
Also, please watch this video:
Be warned, SJWs, and the left will tell you this is dangerous.
https://www.prageru.com/video/is-fascism-right-or-left/
https://www.prageru.com/video/why-isnt-communism-as-hated-as-nazism/

Here is a Media Meltdown of Trump's 2016 victory
&t=24s

Here's my man AwakenwithJP. He's a comedian, but sadly his videos are true :D
featured

The thing with the LEFT, is that they victimize people, make people weak, keep them there, and profit of off their misery with their politics. This is why America is so divided. If you ask me, the true racist are people on the left. After all, the left created the KKK.

And now we have this corona profiteering.... Sigh....

Lupastic:
#stopKradieabuse pliz :(:-X

nino:
Any puto can shit from the mouth but the fact is that the vaccines are saving many lifes and even the putos cant go against this fact.

MonkeyIsland:
Kradie I'm muting you for a week. I've warned and I've posted about controversial topics, yet you are looking for any excuse to post related topics. Next time I'll go for a month.

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on May 11, 2021, 06:32 PM ---Kradie I'm muting you for a week. I've warned and I've posted about controversial topics, yet you are looking for any excuse to post related topics. Next time I'll go for a month.

--- End quote ---

It was amusing to debate him at first, but he just resorts to writing everything off as a SJW at work, or some farcical conspiracy theory.  It's clear he is on the spectrum, but that is no excuse for his assorted behaviors.  Unfortunately all he will get out of this is vindication.  No doubt he sees it as a nonsensical false equivocation that he is being censored for speaking "truth".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version