Forums > Files

Great Snooper | 3rd chapter

<< < (54/60) > >>

WTF-8:
"Why is it still joining #PartyTime 10s after the start? Let's check WebSnoop"

[attachment=1]

Waited a bit more, nope. Other channels were fine. Snooper restart fixed it. Maybe some weird internet hiccup.

Tomi:
For me it was interesting that wormnat hosting started to work again after months. I think the issue was not snooper related, since it hasn't changed for years and worked for years. So something went wrong with wormnat or wa server or they got updated. But I just checked it and it worked (however I tried it twice, because nobody joined the first host :()

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Tomi on November 10, 2019, 06:30 PM ---For me it was interesting that wormnat hosting started to work again after months. I think the issue was not snooper related, since it hasn't changed for years and worked for years. So something went wrong with wormnat or wa server or they got updated. But I just checked it and it worked (however I tried it twice, because nobody joined the first host :()

--- End quote ---

How come it works for you? Hosting/joining from GS just makes it crash on my system.
And it's been like that since 1.49 version or something.

Tomi:
Have you tried on other systems like another notebook / pc? Since it works for most people I think the issue is with your system. Maybe you are using some special tool or antivirus software which kills it. But there should be an error log about the problem in the errorlog.txt. Type /log in a channel to locate the file.

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Tomi on November 16, 2019, 12:21 PM ---Have you tried on other systems like another notebook / pc? Since it works for most people I think the issue is with your system. Maybe you are using some special tool or antivirus software which kills it. But there should be an error log about the problem in the errorlog.txt. Type /log in a channel to locate the file.

--- End quote ---

Sent you everything in discord private convo.
Check it out when you catch some time.

I did change whole system recently, but same thing. Dunno why it's happening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version