Forums > Files

Great Snooper | 3rd chapter

<< < (56/60) > >>

Tomi:
Vok, try to extract / copy the files in a different folder, then you'll have a fresh start. Other than that I might have missed an exception handling :D and if check. Net framework is installed correctly

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Sensei on November 14, 2019, 01:21 PM ---How come it works for you? Hosting/joining from GS just makes it crash on my system.
And it's been like that since 1.49 version or something.

--- End quote ---

Great Snooper hosting/joining started working again for me.. It wasn't the issue with the program (or it is, depends if tomi thinks that's an issue), but my system!

WA was ran in compatibility mode with WinXP ServicePack3 until few days ago.. Went through my mind few mins ago to try out snooper hosting now and it actually did work.

So for anyone that have WA running in compatibility mode, don't do it, I guess! :/

Albus:

--- Quote from: Tomi on May 21, 2020, 05:13 PM ---Vok, try to extract / copy the files in a different folder, then you'll have a fresh start. Other than that I might have missed an exception handling :D and if check. Net framework is installed correctly

--- End quote ---

Tomi, I use Great Snooper but when I try to host a game using it, although my game launch and I go to lobby, my game doesn't appear in AG. Any way to fix that?
PS 1: the option to use WormNat2 is marked.
PS 2: my version is 3.7.2.1.
PS 3: I host games without problem. I'm having problems only when I try to host directly in Great Snoop.

GrO:
After some testing I have 3 things to say:

1) thank you Tomi for a fantastic app,
2) all app related features are working smooth,
3) the only downside is when I try to use the /open command after last game was finished, the game tells me:

"Cannot open a Direct IP game on WormNET"...

...so I assume that the snooper is using a different method of hosting at WN, than the game's engine by default, so there's no info about game being removed after 5 minutes or possibility to reopen it.

Is there some way to change this behavior or it's always like that with snoopers?

Korydex:

--- Quote from: GrO on August 03, 2020, 01:27 PM ---Is there some way to change this behavior or it's always like that with snoopers?

--- End quote ---
Nope, people have used this before https://worms2d.info/WkRehost

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version