Forums > Files

Great Snooper | 3rd chapter

<< < (59/60) > >>

Albino:
i keep getting same error when i launch the app. and it works perfectly after clicking ok. looks like the app want me to update it but i could not find any. there is no other issue but it is kinda annoying. is there a way to solve this?

Lupastic:

--- Quote from: Albino on June 16, 2023, 07:42 PM ---i keep getting same error when i launch the app. and it works perfectly after clicking ok. looks like the app want me to update it but i could not find any. there is no other issue but it is kinda annoying. is there a way to solve this?

--- End quote ---

I have almost the same kind of error message ; D "you won't be allowed to spam for league games" oO not that I ever spammed like that. and I have the latest version

Kaleu:
Don't worry, it's not exclusive. Global message of error for everyone... Great Snooper is outdated, it's from before 3.8 afaik. . Probably some TUS changes messed with the loading of the league tables for auto messages looking for leagues.

flashR:

--- Quote from: Albino on June 16, 2023, 07:42 PM ---i keep getting same error when i launch the app. and it works perfectly after clicking ok. looks like the app want me to update it but i could not find any. there is no other issue but it is kinda annoying. is there a way to solve this?

--- End quote ---
Go to snooper -> Settings -> Network -> turn off the first checkbox "Load common settings".

Albino:

--- Quote from: flashR on June 18, 2023, 12:36 AM ---Go to snooper -> Settings -> Network -> turn off the first checkbox "Load common settings".

--- End quote ---
thanks, that actually worked!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version