Forums > Gaming Central

** Sony Game Reviews **

<< < (2/16) > >>

HHC:
I played Among Thieves first and when I played Drake's Fortune I found it tediously repetitive. It's just a bunch of sequences with a whole bunch of enemies coming at you. Among Thieves is waaay more interesting, a very very good game. Im looking forward to the next part, though this desert theme seems a little less compelling than Southern Asia and Tibet.

TheKomodo:
Lol I was hoping to read some reviews not just what games we all have, cuz now I am jealous you got all these games, and HHC don't even play all his lol, and I got none  :'(

HHC:
You just need 2 or 3 games to keep you busy for a whole while Komo. Buy a new one when you finish one, that's my advice.

If I were you I'd really get Among Thieves though. It's an adventure game with shooting, puzzles and movement-challenges. All backed up with a great storyline, beautiful landscapes and captivating eastern mysticism.

The only bad thing of the game is that you want more of it once you've finished the campaign  8)

TheKomodo:
Only puzzle game like that I like is Zelda, apart from that, I like games you get straight into the action, FPS, Racing, or cool games like LBP :)

TheKomodo:
Ah crap, I modified this instead of quote it, totally just lost my CoD review :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version