Forums > Gaming Central

EdoComics Official News Topic

<< < (4/5) > >>

Edoardo Moretti:
THE SUMMER CONTINUES! and EDOCOMICS is there to give you some news for this FRESH July.

- I'm temporally absent on TUS due for so MANY commissions from Exago. My new "workplace".

- You can now follow me on Reddit, right now I'm working on Boogie's sketches for r/Worms and a project for r/Umineko.

- Not one but 2 NEW! characters from War'n'Guns are coming!

- I'm also working on a Friday Night Funkin' based on the musical arcade company BEMANI.

- The Island Cup of Trackmania World Tour is available now on TMX.

Happy continuation of your holidays!

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
IT'S AUGUST! and we getting near the end of summer...so there's the updates on EDOCOMICS works!

- I hope your had great holidays as me, right now I'm taking a break and I'll return in mid September.

- I'm starting to developing a War'n'Guns game based on "Power Bomberman": War'n'Guns Power Rumble.

- Boogie for War'n'Guns Blast! Gamebanana Edition is 30% Done. (Animation is not easy...).

- Nerd for Project Worms Armageddon WormIt! is now available!

- There's a sneak preview of BF's design for FNF: Bemani Mix.

- The Snow Cup of Trackmania World Tour is available now on TMX.

See you this September!

Edoardo Moretti

vesuvio:
HOW COME NO BODY ANSWAERS HIM. ^^

as i read you see tus as the better twitter because twitter was full of idiots karens and terrorist u made my day !
I LOVE how you wish ous marry x mas happy spring and so on. thx its nice that nice people are arround here even if i do not get ur comics to see because there are no links but u make me happy  8)

Edoardo Moretti:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2022!!! IT'S THE SPOOKY MOUNT
...and of course there's the updates from EDOCOMICS...but this time, there the updates from the War'n'Guns franchise.

- Meet the new characters: Brummy Gyro, Hitaki Kuromia and Loobie.

- The roster of Season 1 of War'n'Guns Blast! has been revealed (the "Waves" and "Volumes" are now "Seasons"), check the latest news in this topic.

- The first four characters for War'n'Guns Power Rumble will be: Boogie, Boggy B, Evil and Edo Komadore: the mascot of EdoComics and the god of matter and despair from Edo Team!

- And of course, feel free to post your fan work of War'n'Guns on the official Fans Topic!

Thank you and Happy Halloween!

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2021

There's the gifs and updates from EDOCOMICS

- 2 redraws and 1 new character from War'n'Guns are planned to be coming soon as possible!

- The first 2 characters of Edo Blue Moon are 20% complete! (pixel art is hard...)

- Boogie is complete and ready to be in War'n'Guns Blast! in 2023!

- The second character of War'n'Guns Blast! will be revealed in February 2023.

- Strong Man for Project Worms Armageddon WormIt! is now available!

- New projects for Nadiya Works are coming!

Thank you and happy holidays!

Edoardo Moretti

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version