Forums > Gaming Central

EdoComics Official News Topic

<< < (5/5)

Edoardo Moretti:
Hello again! There's the following updates from EDOCOMICS this February and March

- Cabbrius' redesign is completed! Next is Boonie, then there will be 2 new characters (one based on a request by Nadiya).

- Boggy B for War'n'Guns Blast will start this March.

- The first track of Trackmania World Tour's Fusion Cup is in WIP.

- My Meteos Fanfare Pack has reached +10000 Downloads, Thank you so much!

- I'm working on a manga based on the fan-game Power Bomberman and if I can I'll create a Newgrounds account.

- The next speech from Project WA WormIt! will be "Duet".

Thank you and have a nice day

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
IT'S SUMMER TIME! and EDOCOMICS is there to give you some news for this HOT season (hope to not be hot like last year of course).

- The first track of Trackmania World Tour's Fusion Cup is available on maniaexchange.

- War'n'Guns Blast! will be available on Gamebanana and Internet Archive on 15 July. (I need to work on the manual of the mod as well.)

- Do you want to be a my Partner? let me know on Discord or trough Nadiya, Tetriser, Max Andrew and Cult of Galaxy Discord servers.

-...b e w a r e    t h e    c a s t l e    w i t h o u t    e x i t....

Thank you and happy holidays!

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
ATTENTION EVERYONE!You may asking "where the HELL Edoardo Moretti was"...well, I have some bad news, My external disks and my laptop are all dead...an so ALL of my War'n'Guns illustrations and my old News Topic...I was also the main target of a Cruel company named "Nexters" as they hacked Exago's main PC...I managed to save the bigger projects such as: Edo Blue Moon, Project X, War'n'Guns Blast and Trackmania World Tour Project, now I can only work with my Desktop PC and the first thing to do is...make a NEW News Topic with a better look and after that remaking Boogie, Boggy B, Evil and Scout Minilol's page...
So, keep calm and kill some time with WA and/or War'n'Guns Blast! Alpha 1 on Gamebanana as I reform the News Topic as new.
Thank you for understanding and see you soon!Edoardo Moretti

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version