Forums > Gaming Central

Playing games that aren't W:A!?

<< < (2/5) > >>

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: sock on December 05, 2023, 03:47 AM ---Played Rocket League a bit with Kradie and Komito.

--- End quote ---

Did we play?? I thought you were trying to install it while we were streaming WA with M3ntal? Then I started streaming it but it didn't download for you...

I was only a LITTLE bit drunk, sure I'd remember that!

I'm absolutely down to get a serious WA team down for RL 3s, Champ or above rank, I'd ideally like to reach Grand Champ but don't have the patience to grind the game that long myself with so many teams running over each other.

Korydex:

--- Quote from: sock on December 05, 2023, 03:47 AM ---Counterstrike since 1.5 through CSGO and a little bit of CS2
--- End quote ---
Played CS 1.5 with StJimmy some years ago, but now the server seems really dead :/

Sensei:
Rocket league is cool.. I love when there's a chemistry in 2v2/3v3's but don't wanna be too serious about it. If you guys want some laid back competitive matches going, I'm up for it. Mindlessly chasing ranks there is just not that appealing. For me at least.

Didn't know you and st.jimmy also played counter, kory.. Would be cool to gather wormers and organise 5v5 game. Pretty sure game allows hosting private matches!? At least Cs:Go did

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Sensei on December 05, 2023, 05:48 AM ---Rocket league is cool.. I love when there's a chemistry in 2v2/3v3's but don't wanna be too serious about it. If you guys want some laid back competitive matches going, I'm up for it. Mindlessly chasing ranks there is just not that appealing. For me at least.

--- End quote ---

Well, chasing the rank isn't to actually have the rank alone...

With higher ranks, you get put up against better players, and I'm at that stage where I like to be up against MUCH better players so I can learn from them and get better experience. I find more fun in the challenge and improvement.

Generally speaking, I'm very competitive... With Rocket League it's kinda chill, as in, I only play for a few hours here and there, not 8+ hours a day like I used to play video games.

I like a cross between casual chill vibe, like friendly, having a laugh, maybe even few drinks/smokes, talking smack... Though absolutely with the intention of playing our best, working as a team, and destroying other teams and trying to win.

I cannot stand being in a team that deliberately throws matches or doesn't actually try, it's pointless to me.

Edit - Also, I've never actually tried CS:GO, could try it though if a team of you are down to play.

Kradie:
Sometime I play CS2, Rocket League, L4d2, and GTA V. I only play for fun and I am very laid back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version