Forums > Gaming Central

Playing games that aren't W:A!?

(1/5) > >>

Sensei:
Just curious if anyone is doing any other online games? Maybe we could organize some games/tournaments if enough people? We did this in the past couple of times..
But some ideas were never brought to life.. For example Pokerstars tournament on private table.. That could be great. Friendly buyin, 5$ max.. Lot of ppl wanted to play, but their country doesn't allow Pokerstars.. Others just couldn't agree on time so it got forgotten.

My list would be:

ShootersPool - already managed to get some W:A players to buy this.. Cueshark, Hollow, SiD... Pretty cool and most realistic billiards simulation out there. Lot of variety, 8ball, 9ball, 10ball, Snooker, Carom, Blackball... etc. A must have for any Billiard fan out there.. I'm always up for a few.. Even 2v2 matches.

Counter Strike 2 - highest rank achieved was, i think, master guardian elite.. But most time spent in gold nova 4.

Rocket League - highest rank achieved was Champ 2.. Now diamond probably.

PUBG - around 130 hrs spent in game, few years ago.. Would love to do some duos, squads in this game.

Trackmania Nations Forever - free on steam, old game.. Thousands of maps.. Good stuff. Lemme know if anyone is willing to do some time trials.

TheWalrus:
Strategy or RTS for me for the most part, if I'm not playing on xbox

XCOM series

Starcraft 2

AOE 2 & 4

Did Starfield for awhile

Whatever newish squad based co-op PvE shooters there is - L4D style, typically

But mostly hunting xbox live achievements, I'm a completionist:

https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/IrishBeatdown/games?complete=1&titletype=Game

The full list of 100% games

So mostly wasting my time on worms cups or hunting meaningless achievement points!

Sensei:
That's an impressive list, Walrus. Didn't know you're that much of a gamer. Wp!

TheKomodo:
Some nice games on that list James, a few of my favourites for solo play! I especially enjoyed Dead Rising games.

@Sensei - I also reached Champ 2, Div 2.

Though that's when I discovered myself getting more and more frustrated being paired with randoms. From that point on, I feel like you need to be part of a stable and consistent team to reach higher ranks or at least, enjoy it more. Not saying other people suck, but nobody is psychic, and people clash a lot because they just aren't used to playing together and not everyone can adapt fast enough.

Anyway, won a bunch of Tournaments at Champ level, the last time I played Tournaments properly though was S9:

I've been playing again a lot in the past few weeks and got my flow back. Though haven't played with my main account since Season 9 there so it's probably back down to Diamond 3.

Anyway, other games, if we're talking multiplayer/co-op these are the ones I've enjoyed most over the past 5 or so years:

Rocket League
World of Warcraft
Warthunder
Borderlands 2 / Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel / Borderlands 3
Riders Republic
Monster Hunter: World
Sea of Thieves(Haven't actually played yet, but installed recently, was dating a girl and played at her house, but no longer dating her so didn't play with anyone online yet)
theHunter: Call of the Wild
Sons of the Forest
DayZ
The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR
TrackMania Nations Forever
Forza Horizon 5
Descenders
Grounded
Insurgency: Sandstorm
Planet Coaster
Steep
Wreckfest

sock:
Counterstrike since 1.5 through CSGO and a little bit of CS2

Played about 2,500 hours of pubg, don't play anymore. Had fun but not that into it anymore.

Played Rocket League a bit with Kradie and Komito.

L4D2- sometimes play

Nevada Online Poker 1/2 cent big blind or 5/10 cent blinds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version