Forums > Leagues General

What the hell happened?

<< < (4/6) > >>

Kaleu:

--- Quote from: Anubis on June 18, 2019, 12:30 PM ---The same thing like every year, it's summer and all the people are busy outside sun bathing and having fun. This is normal and nothing unusual. Just wait for Worm Olympics, the playerbase will thrive and come back in hundreds. MI is already preparing a new bandwidth plan to handle all the incoming traffic, the server is gonna explode and I heard he is also searching for a dozen of new complaint mods. Applications are very welcome. There is also a new league being prepared in anticipation of the insane influx, last I heard Kiros is secretly rebooting FB and PooMachine has messaged me privately just recently on AiM that he is also planning to reap in the rewards of the return of W:A competitive scene, cl2k is going to come back! I have also contacted all of dt clan and we are ready for carnage, Mablak has started practicing offline and the first test matches we had are promising. I hope you are ready because I am so hyped for this! Cya soon on #AG.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, WO will fix that, no worries.

Korydex:

--- Quote from: Kaleu on June 18, 2019, 12:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Anubis on June 18, 2019, 12:30 PM ---The same thing like every year, it's summer and all the people are busy outside sun bathing and having fun. This is normal and nothing unusual. Just wait for Worm Olympics, the playerbase will thrive and come back in hundreds. MI is already preparing a new bandwidth plan to handle all the incoming traffic, the server is gonna explode and I heard he is also searching for a dozen of new complaint mods. Applications are very welcome. There is also a new league being prepared in anticipation of the insane influx, last I heard Kiros is secretly rebooting FB and PooMachine has messaged me privately just recently on AiM that he is also planning to reap in the rewards of the return of W:A competitive scene, cl2k is going to come back! I have also contacted all of dt clan and we are ready for carnage, Mablak has started practicing offline and the first test matches we had are promising. I hope you are ready because I am so hyped for this! Cya soon on #AG.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
WO that doesn't exist anymore :D

AduN:
i love you guys.

Anubis:

--- Quote from: Korydex on June 18, 2019, 02:08 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

But at least we still have the awards each year. This time it's gonna be tough, the player-field is huge. I am not sure who I will pick, so many viable candidates. Just look at the roper standings, I am not sure if Dibz can still make it this year, there are 3 other players competing with him, top 10 is gonna be rough. The hardest award though is surely BnG, this year we have seen so many new faces in BnG, I am not sure if Komodo can do it. He still needs 3 more wins to be #1, and he has already played 0!!!! games! Insane dedication.

Ytrojan:

--- Quote from: Korydex on June 18, 2019, 02:08 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
We need it more than ever now, with how little activity we have. Maybe I can host a mini-WO to try to increase activity?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version